Also, what the hell is Miami doing with Ted Ginn at #9?

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
I mean, the Eagles look like they had their head up their *ss, but what the f**k is with Miami taking Ginn that high?

Dumb pick at that spot. Cameron is an ego maniac. Maybe he just wants to pull an I told you so with the Ginn then Beck pick.

Also I heard Ginn will be missing mini-camp because he pulled his hammy celebrating his surprise early pick at #9.

Quite honestly, I look at this pick and think it might be 'the' worst pick in the draft, at least for where it was, followed very closely by Klob.

I'm not saying either of them are bad players, but just for where you could have had them--and not to mention the needs on the teams they were drafted by that they completely ignored to take these guys.

Yikes.

But Miami did get their QB, so I guess it worked out.

I have thought for months that AD and CJ were the "game changers" of the draft...I'd have to include Ginn due to his return skills.

He 'could' be a game changer, Hunt. But based on his injury status, there's a real possiblity he could have been had ten to 15 picks lower. Maybe more.

This is like Buffalo drafting that DB last year at eight when everybody had the guy rated at like 20.

Especially with their needs, I realize they lost Welker, but at this spot this pick blows me away.

The problem for Miami is, even if he's a serviceable player, they look like chumps. Because they reached on this guy, and they're going to have to pay him pretty handsomely for where they took him.

I'll be very surprised if he's a game-changer at the next level. Mostly because of his size.

Miami could've picked up more picks and still gotten Ginn at 15-20 is what joe is saying.

Kinda like the Cowboys were ready to draft Spencer but then traded down still got their man plus a top 10 pick next year.

Miami was stupid and foolish to use a 9th selection on this guy. Obviously, they got caught up in what Hester did last year and got "suckered" by the NFL. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Reminds me exactly of gambling when public piles on some team that has won a few games and bites on an inflated line that they even know is way too overvalued.

Yep...................SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami will end up looking like the stooge when this is all said and done.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Although, if I'm not mistaken, Desmond Howard eventually won a Super Bowl MVP so if he's that guy he ends up being pretty good. But his game does look similar.

Back