Alright who did ESPN fire

dave.jpg

Winfield (on the left) with his agent at a recent photo shoot following his announcement of becoming ESPN's newest baseball analyst.

LOL they should fire 80% of the baseball tonight guys .........starting off with that fat bastard kruk who looks like a deer in headlights up there

Hey, I like John Kruk.

Now, maybe that's because he finished with the White Sox and tends to make me laugh with his ridiculousness, but I still like him.

He looks like Barry Melrose after a six week Tim Horton's doughnut binge and a case of hair gel gone awry.

You go, Kruker.

He looks like Barry Melrose after a six week Tim Horton's doughnut binge and a case of hair gel gone awry.

You go, Kruker.

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH joe public out on the west coast knows about timmy ho's ??..................that place sucks nuts anyways even though i think there is one every other block where i live

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH joe public out on the west coast knows about timmy ho's

Joe's a hockey fan. And a fan of Canada. So, that'll explain it.

=)

You go, Kruker.

Quite possible the best quote I've read on here. Spot on, dude. Either way, I love Kruker. Maybe cause he's a Phillie, but whatever.:cheers:

bring back harold reynolds!

and his sexual innuendo at the workplace :36_11_6:

bring back harold reynolds!

He was good at espn and does a nice job on the mlb network hands down one of the best analysts out there today.

Back