Alright Scrutinize This

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Not gonna lie, I've fallen out of love with fantasy football. Had a draft today and did virtually no research, but I'm curious as to where you think I stretched, succeeded, etc. This league is somewhat a mock for a real draft (much bigger stakes) that I have in a couple weeks. Here goes, with the 6th pick in a 12 team league...1 RB, 1 WR, 3 flex.

1. Dez Bryant
2. Jordy Nelson
3. Lamar Miller
4. Travis Kelce (never thought I'd go TE this early but 3 were off the board and a ton of the "same guy" RB talent was there)
5. Andre Ellington
6. Martavis Bryant
7. Nelson Agholor
8. Eli Manning (I was the only team w/o a QB after 6 rounds but thought this was as far as I could go)
9. Ryan Mathews
10. Michael Floyd
11. Tevin Coleman
12. Carson Palmer
13. Percy Harvin
14. Dorial Green-Beckham
15. GB Packers
16. Jaelen Strong

Last few rounds, those guys will likely end up on waivers at some point, just taking flyers...this is a PPR league so that plays. For very little time invested, I'm not upset with the draft.

given your league settings of 1 RB, 1 WR, 3 flex, I actually like your start. Kelce is probably early, but I'm high on him, and certainly for avoiding "same guy" situations in drafts by going with a diff position where you're at least getting some value above the next player taken.

I probably would dump some WR depth for RB fliers just in case lamar miller isnt the guy everyone thinks he'll be this year, as you'll have a bit of a rb hole.

Last year in this league, thankfully not a huge buy in but still

Drafting on Aug 22 is just so fucking dumb, oh well

Last year in this league, thankfully not a huge buy in but still

Drafting on Aug 22 is just so fucking dumb, oh well

That's what I said when they purposed the date options. No way you should have the draft before the third preseason game.

Back