Alright Knicks Fans ans NBA Fans..Top 10 Knicks

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Top 10 Knicks Players(In order)....Popularity greatness and all included. Interested to see Bar, Sniggah, and tito here....

go:cigarguy:

Just kidding

Ewing has to be top 3... Walt Clyde Frazier, Houston, Marc Jackson, Melo unless he doesn't re sign lol... I don't really know the old timers off the top of my head

Here is my list based on the court, don't give a damn about popularity or commercial appeal. This is based on what they accomplished as a Knick, not their entire career.

1) Willis Reed
2) Patrick Ewing
3) Walt Frazier
4) Earl Monroe
5) Dave Debusschere
6) Richie Guerin
7) Harry Gallatin
8) Dick McGwire
9) Bernard King
10) Allan Houston

Was gonna say... Bernard King gotta be up there.

Only #9, AK?

One of my favorite players ever because he was the first card in the very first pack of basketball cards I ever bought (79-80 Topps). As I said based upon their career as a Knick, not their entire career and believe it or not King only played 3 seasons with the Knicks.

All 8 of the guys I listed in front of him are in the HOF.

Last edited:
You're right about BK. Always seems he was a Knick for longer. He just had the two greatest years of his career with the Knicks and was NBA first team both years, before the injury.

"Dollar" Bill Bradley gotta be up there too, no?

You're right about BK. Always seems he was a Knick for longer. He just had the two greatest years of his career with the Knicks and was NBA first team both years, before the injury.

"Dollar" Bill Bradley gotta be up there too, no?

Bradley was a HOFer based mostly on his college career, though his #'s probably would have been much better if his Knicks didn't have 5 other HOFers on the roster in the early 70s. I could see him instead of Houston but in their Knick playoff careers Bradley had 16 20 point games in 95 games while Houston had 25 20 point games in 60 games. Bradley also only played in 1 all-star game while Houson played in 2.

Gotta admit I should probably bump up Bernard King a spot just for his awesome cameo on Miami Vice back in the day.

Back