Alright I will be a public sucker

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

First off beautiful game by my Hawks, they could have won by more. Team is for real this year fellas. Anyway,
Going small on this one..
NetsLogo.jpg
-2 (-110) Risking 2 units

Nets should be rested after that amazing display last night :tiphat:

"If they can find that effort night in night out, they're a playoff team," said Dallas forward Jerry Stackhouse.
"They can jump, they can run with the best in the league," Nowitzki said.

Ok a few random thoughts..

Hornets have come out strong. They have a sneaky starting 5. Should take GSW playoff spot.
Beautiful game by Rondo last night.. if he can average double figures they will do well.
My pick to go to the finals is off to a good start ( Raptors)
KG is still dominant.. 20 and 20 !!
Minny wont win over 18 games.. Ill say 13.. Oh yea and it was great to see toine out there lmao
Joe Johnson is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.. BAR better recognize!
Why do people leave Daniel Gibson open? Make him dribble..

Joe Johnson is an ugly MF...I'm shocked on how Rondo has developed in NBA...he was avg at UK IMO...way overrated...Toine...haha...his house just got broke into again by TWITA I think..Big Ticket doin work...Chris Paul is the man...lmfao at Cavs..

Average in the sec? Not sure what games you watched son. Dude averaged like 11/6/4 sure hes not a shooter, but thats take time. He was probablly the best defender in the country that year ( he broke all of UK's steal records). Gotta remember that was a bad UK team. I thought he was the prototypical pg.
I dont think Joe Johnson is that bad looking. But I also think he's top 10.. so he could probablly commit a bank robbery on tape, and I would think hes innocent.

You're an SEC homer, so keep that in mind...that dude didn't have any business leaving when he did IMO...but he's developed really nice..

You're an SEC homer, so keep that in mind...that dude didn't have any business leaving when he did IMO...but he's developed really nice..

Not really bro. I like the pac 10 more at least in football. I root for UGA and Bama.. dont really care about the other sec schools.

Obviously Rondo wasn't anywhere near the player as a Scoonie Penn but I thought he was pretty solid. Huge hands.. long arms, good lateral movement, very athletic.

Huge hands...stop flirting w/ him yo...

Don't hate on Scoonie....kid was the truth...best player on that team including Michael Redd...haha..

Huge hands...stop flirting w/ him yo...

Don't hate on Scoonie....kid was the truth...best player on that team including Michael Redd...haha..
Can always tell its a Saturday morning and Jump has been drinking Baileys since 7 am..when he gets confrotational:pillow::pillow:

I just wanted to say I liked this play before BAR mentioned it. That being said he posted it before I did.. so technically I tailed him. But our other 2 collabos I had my goods locked in before him. Anyway, my system is showing 3 - 0 when were on the same page.

Holla at the nba :36_9_2:

I just wanted to say I liked this play before BAR mentioned it. That being said he posted it before I did.. so technically I tailed him. But our other 2 collabos I had my goods locked in before him. Anyway, my system is showing 3 - 0 when were on the same page.

Holla at the nba :36_9_2:

no need for explanations. win is a win, money is money, nice play

Just waiting for the greek to release that ML on the hawks for tomorrow night.

Back