All Star Game sunday

wizardofodd

Resident Newlywed
dont really care about the games too much, but I just have a gut feeling that the East will win it this year. They have better players who are younger and really talented. Better bench imo as well. The guys from the east, most of them are much younger, like Granger, Harris, Williams, who are all happy to be here and are all having great seasons!! The starters, well Yao is gonna get eaten alive by Howard down low, hes really not gonna go up for boards like howard will. Duncan and Garnett are pretty equal. My main reason for even betting this is because of the bench for the east.

*if i can find the MVP bet for the game, I'm gonna jump on MWilliams, prob at great odds, but my book is not offering it yet, any one got numbers on that yet?

East Bench
PPierce
JJohnson
DHarris
DGranger
MWilliams
RLewis
JShuttleworth

West Bench
Dirk
PGasol
TParker
BRoy
SOneil
CBillups
DWest

East +5 (1 unit)
East ML +170 (1 unit)

East 138
West 133

ok, just found MWilliams +2000 (thegreek), Mike Brown the coach and he knows Williams was snubbed 2x in one year until 2 players went out with injuries. he should see more minues.

Gimme MWilliams to win MVP +2000 (.5 unit) to win $1000

dont really care about the games too much, but I just have a gut feeling that the East will win it this year. They have better players who are younger and really talented. Better bench imo as well. The guys from the east, most of them are much younger, like Granger, Harris, Williams, who are all happy to be here and are all having great seasons!! The starters, well Yao is gonna get eaten alive by Howard down low, hes really not gonna go up for boards like howard will. Duncan and Garnett are pretty equal. My main reason for even betting this is because of the bench for the east.

*if i can find the MVP bet for the game, I'm gonna jump on MWilliams, prob at great odds, but my book is not offering it yet, any one got numbers on that yet?

East Bench
PPierce
JJohnson
DHarris
DGranger
MWilliams
RLewis
JShuttleworth

West Bench
Dirk
PGasol
TParker
BRoy
SOneil
CBillups
DWest

East +5 (1 unit)
East ML +170 (1 unit)

East 138
West 133
Who the hell is J Shuttleworth?

Always take the home town guy for the MVP. Probably Amare's last game in PHX as well. He's going off today. +700. Wish a guy could parlay MVP odds with the game winner. West/Amare and East/pick your player.

Great point jeff . I like the Amare for MVP prop as well and will play it . His "showcase" couldnt find a greater stage and he seems like he enjoying the process of being dangled . Which makes me think he is looking to show how good he is . Sill prop but play Amare to score 1st points of the game as well .....

Now that East got whacked I am no longer playing them ...went from +4.5 to +2.5 and no longer interests me ....way to much East love for my taste in terms of action...:cheers:GL all

I say it every year and I'll say it again...

Ray Allen is always a good shot for MVP...

He will find a way to jack up 20-25 shots somehow. Biggest ballhog I have every seen in watching the past 22 All-Star Games.

Back