All Day - Pick up?

takeit

THE Wife
Peterson has reached a plea deal. Think he will play again this season? I have room on my bench and am thinking about picking him up if he can help come playoff time.

I picked him up in one of my leagues Sunday morning as I had a bench spot I could use. My other two leagues I didn't feel it was worth the risk. Basically think he's worth a pick up if it doesn't cost you a high waiver spot or a useful piece down the stretch. Think we'll know by next week if we'll see him this season.

I'm second on the waiver list and I think if I don't grab him, he will be gone.

Which is likely the case. Do you have any issues in week 11 coming up with byes? Are you towards the top of the league? Mid-pack? Bottom? Might be your lottery ticket at this point or the potential difference maker in the playoffs.

In the league I added him I am now 4-5 and my RB2 is Steven Jackson. In the league I didn't add him and don't plan on it I'm 6-2-1 and would need to drop a Montee Ball, Ben Tate, Shane Vereen, or Vincent Jackson to pick him up (and already have Ellington, Murray, Ingram, and Lamar Miller to choose to start at three spots).

i am going to try and pick him up in one league where I rode Brandon Oliver and I"m 7-1.

It'd be a major upgrade from Vereen/Crabtree/Kendall Wright for me in my flex.

a 3 headed monster of Charles, Ellington, and AD in the playoffs would be disgusting.

my problem is how much do I bid? I have 24 left and am contemplating just putting it all out there for AD.

Probably lay it all out. Now I need to figure out if I drop Ball, Tate, Vereen, Miller for him... Thinking I may drop Tate.

I have a hard time believing he plays this season. Him and Rice are in the same boat. Give this some time to blow over and try to come back next year on a clean slate.

too late for me. just processed.

Vereen/Crabtree will be fine in the FLEX if AD doesnt come back. I just couldnt pass on the potential possiblity and have the luxury to stash him.

Back