AlexGurv Week Thirteen NCAAF Picks

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
College Football Overall 105-104-5 -5.50 units

An alright week, made back a few units. Im hoping to have a huge next couple of weekends to finish off the season on the plus side

Miami +3.5 to win 2 units

BTW...TP is my pick for NFL Defensive MVP this season. Guy is the best safety in the league, and it's not even close. Superman in a Steelers uniform. That INT yesterday was the most impressive I have EVER seen.

BTW...TP is my pick for NFL Defensive MVP this season. Guy is the best safety in the league, and it's not even close. Superman in a Steelers uniform. That INT yesterday was the most impressive I have EVER seen.

yeah man he is great. KushBSmoking always talks shit on him and says Bob Sanders is better. I thought last year he got into the pro bowl for name recognition because he was injured half the season. But this year. He has been healthy and just playing crazy good. He is all over the place. That INT was nuts. To think idiots like JA Adonde said today that should have been an incomplete pass and that was another reffing blunder. GL this week Aztec:shake:

It was clearly an INT...no way you can argue otherwise (and I was on SD).

Anybody who argues that Sanders is better is smoking crack, period. TP is ALMOST always healthy and productive. I can't remember the last time Sanders played a full season. Doesn't matter how good you are if you can't stay on the field. I'll take the more durable TP over Sanders any day.

:cheers:

Wake Forest -2 to win 3 units
Michigan +21 to win 2 units
Maryland -1 to win 2 units

GL Hunt, VK and Pags :cheers:

NC State +11 to win 2 units
Tennessee +3 to win 1 unit
MSU +14.5 to win 3 units

2H Wake Forest Pick to win 3 units
2H LSU -3 to win 1 unit

Last edited:
was gonna do ML and was gonna make it bigger but changed my mind

Sooners -7 to win 4 units
2H V. Tech -7 to win 2 units

hope you are doing good today, been following hoops all day and don't know how games have turned out, plus i'm shit faced

good luck rest of way

Back