AlexGurv Week Ten NFL Picks

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
NFL 2008-2009 64-44 +25.56 units

Huge wins on the Steelers turned my whole week around from shit to someone decent.

Browns -3 to win 2 units

The Broncos couldnt seem to stop a three old running through the lane on a tricycle last week. It was terrible. I know Brady Quinn is gettin the start here and Edwards is pretending the ball is a hot potato. The browns defense isnt exactly STEELER LIKE, but they are ok. Especially since the Bronco's offense hasnt really been clicking since the first few weeks of the season. Ive noticed that when someone makes their first career start, they usually cover or even win at time. Just this season, Flacco comes in and beats the Bengals. A lot of that could be hitched on the fact that the defense dominated, but all the same Flacco didnt blow the game and managed like he should have. Matt Ryan also, blows out the Lions. I realize ive just mentioned without question the 2 worst teams in the NFL, but hey, a win is a win, and I think the "system" works well.

Will probably lay off the Broncos since you're on the Brownies...still, I'd be concerned with Quinn at the helm in his first NFL start.

Great job thus far on the season...keep up the good work bro!

:cheers:

Aztec - I wouldnt put that much stock into me, been struggling of late, but thanks for the compliments and GL

Patriots -3.5 to win 2 units

Pats been playing much better, I thought they played pretty well actually against the Colts. Mathew is managing the game and doing a good job at it. Jarvis-Green seems to be affective. While the Bills seem to be falling apart. Also New England, been playing better at home, if you take away the miami game, theyve had a damn good year at home!

Falcons -1 to win 2 units

Love them at home this year vs a Saints team that has been questionable on the road (not counting the London game). The offense has looked very slow o n the road for the most part

Adding

Tennessee -3 to win 2 units
Greenbay +2.5 to win 2 units
Steelers -4.5 to win 2 units
Eagles -3 to win 2 units

Back