AlexGurv Week Fifteen NCAAF Picks

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Last week of the season and some championship games..should be an exciting week. Pitt comes up for a big win last week.

Louisville +10.5 to win 2 units

Any Pitt thoughts Alex??

UConn kind of put it on them last year.

---Am hearing Sun Bowl if Pitt wins---- vs. Oregon St.

Is that where they are headed if they lose as well ??

-----Way the WVU game went lean UNDER here right now

UConn games good for unders,

Pitt will need stull here for Pitt advantage. Hasn't looked good as of late

What the HELL was that Corncob Sitdown there on a 3rd down play looked like he tried to qb run it but he didn't even try or be tackled he just got constipated and sat on the ground

Worst call EVER

Wanny has no clue

GL Pags, O- State and Hunt

O-State I know CBS is predicting that Pitt will go to the Sun Bowl, but I know a lot Pitt fans are hoping to match up against Clemson in the Gator Bowl.

Pitt +3 to win 2 units

Basically I think the key to this game is gonna be defense and running game. McCoy and Brown are both great RB's. I think the Uconn defense did a good job stopping Mike Ford, but I see McCoy on another level. I have no idea why he is staying another year, but he is a man amongst boys. I'm sure of it that he will be in the Heisman talk next year if he really does stay. While I think Pitt can without question stop Brown. They stepped up against Devine and held him to a yard a carry. Cinci even though they won had trouble running. I think Pitt can do the same against Brown. Also Pitt has played great on the road this year. There only blemish was against Cinci but they are clearly the better team (Cinci is). Stull just needs to manage the game and they should win. I think our only possible weakness is the secondary, and Uconn cant seem to get there passing game going. Actually our real weakness is coaching but thats a different story. Also U-conn has a 7-4 record but they have only beaten 1 team with a winning record this year and that happens to be Cinci, and I dont even know what happened their.

Yep agree with that Pitt analysis.....might have something on them

CINCY had -5 Turnovers vs. UConn

also dont forget about Stepen-Howlings who is sick a 3rd down back. Our running backs are sick. The next one coming in is Raymond Graham who in 4 games last year had 750 yards and 12 TD's. Only problem is, he is injury prone

V. Tech Pick to win 3 units

Both teams arent really that good. I'm not even sure how BC got their. But V. Tech's experience and coaching will get them over the top.

Back