Alabama / clemson

cashflowmatters

Where the cash flows, matters
I Rarely if ever post college football, but have a very strong opinion on a play tonight.

I love the Clemson TT OVER 12 1st 1/2

&

I really love the Clemson TT OVER 21(-125) for the game

GL to all & thank you to all of you who take the time to post here throughout the season... you all make this the best sports forum on the net!!!

:shake:

you don't come in the recruiting thread much, but GL here

I assume you are a Cuse fan. Yall are getting a good kid in Lindsay Scott......I almost want LSU to come late on him. He is a winner.

he is small-ish....too small for SEC they say, but I like him

If yall nab him, I think yall get a helluva a player. If LSU offers late he will jump on it Im sure...

I lean Clemson tonight but I can't get over that Cuse game!!

Mahoney has some kind of mojo with Tigers. He gave LSU and Clemson lots of trouble this year. And two years ago SU somehow rolled up 300+ rushing yards while losing 49-14.

The Dome's a weird place -- saw three Grateful Dead shows, and like I said....

With 1st 1/2 play in the bank I was really hoping for the FG to be made at end of 1st 1/2 so I wouldnt have to sweat this out

AK : Thank you , nice way to end the college season. I felt going into game Clemson had better players & I still believe that after the game. However, Bama coaching was the difference!

BAR : Thank you! Was a very good game to watch , making some $$$ is always good. 2.5 months until 1st pitch!!!

Back