AG's Tree house sucks - 8/13

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
0-2 again. dont get it. Winning day because of soccer

Yankee's +102 to bet 1 unit
Atlanta -128 to win 1 unit
Cleveland +107 to bet 1 unit

Shit then I need to play your soccer picks. I have no idea about that sport. The only 2 positions I know of are the goalie and center.

Alex Tail somebody untill you get hot again. If I go ofer on a night the next day I tail and just monitor my picks.When they look good again I hammer them again. Just something I do. If your soccer picks are doing good then fuck baseball.Its getting to the point where you have to cut back due to so many guys being shuffled around and called up because their team sucks.GL Buddy. I do like the Tribe tomorrow.

Shit then I need to play your soccer picks. I have no idea about that sport. The only 2 positions I know of are the goalie and center.

Alex Tail somebody untill you get hot again. If I go ofer on a night the next day I tail and just monitor my picks.When they look good again I hammer them again. Just something I do. If your soccer picks are doing good then fuck baseball.Its getting to the point where you have to cut back due to so many guys being shuffled around and called up because their team sucks.GL Buddy. I do like the Tribe tomorrow.

Im doing far better in baseball then in soccer...still up 30 units for the season. Only up 12 units for soccer combined this year. I dont like to tail people, dont know why just not my thing. Thanks for the advice though

Im doing far better in baseball then in soccer...still up 30 units for the season. Only up 12 units for soccer combined this year. I dont like to tail people, dont know why just not my thing. Thanks for the advice though

Yeah I here you on tailing. There are only a few I tail.If I do its JWK,3rd or Doormat(LBCAKE). They are pretty solid.There's a few others but not many more.I just know these guys picks and there consistent over the season. Baseball can be a cruel joke. GL Alex. You will get your shit together. Your a solid capper.What you like in soccer.Might play a game with you.:cheers:

why would you tail anyone? its your money, why put it in other peoples hands. none of those 3 i dont think are guaranteed winners, but all are pretty good cappers. everyones human.

im with ya, alex!

Yeah I here you on tailing. There are only a few I tail.If I do its JWK,3rd or Doormat(LBCAKE). They are pretty solid.There's a few others but not many more.I just know these guys picks and there consistent over the season. Baseball can be a cruel joke. GL Alex. You will get your shit together. Your a solid capper.What you like in soccer.Might play a game with you.:cheers:

I like the US in a draw in a couple of hours, what you think of that play Cap?

why would you tail anyone? its your money, why put it in other peoples hands. none of those 3 i dont think are guaranteed winners, but all are pretty good cappers. everyones human.

im with ya, alex!
Cap I agree with you.I am just saying when your cold just follow someone else for a while or take a break.Its your money and do what you want.Just trying to give some friendly advice on what I do.:shake:

Cap I agree with you.I am just saying when your cold just follow someone else for a while or take a break.Its your money and do what you want.Just trying to give some friendly advice on what I do.:shake:

Its well appreciated :shake:. I still consider 30 units a good season, just of late it sucks how ive been doing because i was up 44 at one point. I think if things keep going this way I will probably call it quits on baseball for the season, its been on mind, and football is right around the corner:cheers:

this whole "2 picks a day thing" isnt working out, ive had two winning days...back to them old days

Pitt -160 to win 1unit
Arizona +117 to bet 1 unit
A's -135 to win 1u nit

Every time I try to cut back on my card, I leave the winners on the table.
I know you are "supposed" to play fewer games, but that doesn't work for everybody.

Treehouse could use a new tire swing. Good luck.

Back