Against all odds

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
Lebron James grimaced, limped up to the podium and plopped into a chair behind a microphone. It was the only time he looked human all night.

James had already used every ounce of energy to put together one of the most spectacular performances in playoff history.

You have to remember this game, it was hands down one of the best performances I ever remember. Lebron carried his team, scoring the last 25 points for his team in game 5 in last years playoffs to beat the Pistons and take the series lead 3 games to 2.

So far in this series he has been far from his usual self, even in there last 2 home games he hasnt compeltely went off. This will be 5 games in a row now that we havent seen a Lebron James night. We havent seen him score more than 21 this series.

A good buddy of mine has a theory, and its never bet against Ali. The famous boxer, because when he needs it he goes out and gets it. I would compare two players in the NBA to ali, Lebron, and Kobe.

I'm not going to knock Boston, they are proven winners, but there is a reason, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnet, and Ray Allen have never won more than a handful of NBA series in there lifetime.

I'm taking a chance, I could easily just not play this game. But I had a weird feeling this afternoon that we see history repeat itself, and Lebron just goes nuts, and if your a Boston Celtic Fan or Player the last place I would want to be is in the same arena as Lebron.

To be honest I dont give a shit if this loses, because 2morrow I know I can make this money back, and if not 2morrow, then the next day. I will be elated if it wins, and I believe that it will. But I'm not going to not trust my gut here, and take sick price on a time bomb just waiting to go off.

Lebron James +400, 4 units.

Gl fellas.

Lebron James grimaced, limped up to the podium and plopped into a chair behind a microphone. It was the only time he looked human all night.

James had already used every ounce of energy to put together one of the most spectacular performances in playoff history.

You have to remember this game, it was hands down one of the best performances I ever remember. Lebron carried his team, scoring the last 25 points for his team in game 5 in last years playoffs to beat the Pistons and take the series lead 3 games to 2.

So far in this series he has been far from his usual self, even in there last 2 home games he hasnt compeltely went off. This will be 5 games in a row now that we havent seen a Lebron James night. We havent seen him score more than 21 this series.

A good buddy of mine has a theory, and its never bet against Ali. The famous boxer, because when he needs it he goes out and gets it. I would compare two players in the NBA to ali, Lebron, and Kobe.

I'm not going to knock Boston, they are proven winners, but there is a reason, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnet, and Ray Allen have never won more than a handful of NBA series in there lifetime.

I'm taking a chance, I could easily just not play this game. But I had a weird feeling this afternoon that we see history repeat itself, and Lebron just goes nuts, and if your a Boston Celtic Fan or Player the last place I would want to be is in the same arena as Lebron.

To be honest I dont give a shit if this loses, because 2morrow I know I can make this money back, and if not 2morrow, then the next day. I will be elated if it wins, and I believe that it will. But I'm not going to not trust my gut here, and take sick price on a time bomb just waiting to go off.

Gl fellas.

CAN YOU JUST FREAKING SAY, "I'M GONNA TRUST MY GUT HERE."

DOUBLE NEGATIVES DRIVE ME INSANE.

Gl fellas.

I agree with this exactly.

From what you said makes perfect sense. If someone is gonna pull the upset on the road it will be one of the 2 ALI's.

ALI JAMES is playing on the road tonight, and the other ALi BRYANT is playing at home. Thus I think the Cavs can beat these Celtics. IF we play a good Defensive game tonight bye bye Celtics, we just need an opening and they are done. Tyson Allen is ovverrated and finished.

If ALI JAMES can beat the Pistons he can beat the CELTICS

or Ali Larter?
Ali%20Larter%20004.jpg

GL tonight Marlo

What I listend to on the ride home today

Against all odds
When We Ride
Hit em up
Ambitouns az a Ridah
Hail Mary
Pain

Sammy meatballs style, center your inner self.

Back