Again, there are NBA people much smarter than me

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
But I'm betting the Nuggets ML tonight.

Tell me I have my head up my *ss, tell me BAR has 20 units going the other way, then I'll reconsider.

But right now, I think I have to play it.

GL JP:cheers:

I think you might be on to something there, and if you like fading yourself that's def. the right side to be on.

I may join you on that parlay, Brewer. I want to play the Sens, but that price sucks.

Thing about the Nuggets that I think should be remembered is this. I was just in Denver, and that team and that town is very, very focused on how the Nuggets blew four straight to the Spurs after stealing Game One in playoffs' past.

All the quotes after Game Three were not the kind of head-down, 'here we go again' kind of things I might have expected.

I have this feeling AI really shows up big tonight and you get another 30/30 performance from him and Melo, something like that. I also think Blake should have a better game and, well, J.R. pretty much couldn't have a worse game so there you have that.

I'd be leery of Ottawa...my boy that follows NHL pretty big (and god knows I don't....and I'm guessing most of you don't...cause well....its the NHL!) said that the way New Jersey and Ottawa play each other he could see the Devils winning 3-2 in Ottawa then who knows about the next game

I guess he said the home team usually loses game 1 when they play @ home (even tho this isn't game 1...u know what I mean)

Just insight

Though my record doesn't show it, I'd like to say I know the NHL. Better than the NBA anyway.

Ottawa's the better team in the series here. I'm actually surprised that it's not as evenly matched as I thought it would be. But I figure Ottawa wins this series 4-2.

U ever get a chance to see the replay of the debate? If so, whatdya think?

U ever get a chance to see the replay of the debate? If so, whatdya think?

Been trying to catch this again, only saw the final 5 minutes (if you're talking about the Democratic one)

If you see it's coming on again, PM me

Yeah, you could PM me, too.

I meant to TiVo it before I went out of town for the weekend, but screwed up and didn't. I've heard zero reaction about it, too. Honestly, I have no idea who did what, I sort of imagine it was somewhat uneventful. But I would like to see it.

OK, I don't want to hear anybody say 'I told ya so,' except ATL. He didn't post it, but I saw he was on the Spurs.

Nuggets ML +110/+119 - 1.5 units.

Go Nuggets.

Haha, not a big play for me, if you had been on either of the other money lines I would have tried to convince you otherwise .. I just thought that if the Nuggets home court was going to carry them to a win it would have been game 3, I think game 3 was the Nuggets best shot .. GL tonight

i like the Nuggets to get the W tonight as i told BAR AI not going out in 5

I swear I thought you were going to give me s**t, Cake. I swear it.

Yeah, AI isn't T-Mac. F**k that s**t, go Iverson.

I was on 'em in Game 3, ATL and they were right there until JR decided to curl up in a corner and p*ss all over himself like he was coming off a four day meth bender.

I think AI sees that and sends a message tonight. Melo's soft, some of the rest of that team may be soft, but AI isn't soft, and I don't think they win this series, but I think they win a home game and that happens tonight. Good luck, blokes.

I was on 'em in Game 3, ATL and they were right there until JR decided to curl up in a corner and p*ss all over himself like he was coming off a four day meth bender.

I think AI sees that and sends a message tonight. Melo's soft, some of the rest of that team may be soft, but AI isn't soft, and I don't think they win this series, but I think they win a home game and that happens tonight. Good luck, blokes.

Why dont you curse in posts?

i was watching the 2nd half of game 3 and Spurs couldnt miss an outside shot it was amazing and Denver were right there

my key for them winning the series was their bench stepping up JR Smith and co thats the reason i took a shot at the series price but they havent showed shit i still dont think this series is over they can possibly push a game 7 IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
A.I. ain't no b**ch. If the little mother f**ker does go down tonight it's gonna be swinging but this baby's going 7 hence my wager on the Nuggets moneyline...

GL J.P.

:shake:

Back