After 10 games lets discuss ( For the true hoop degenerates)

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Who is your MVP? Kevin Garnett for me
Who is your Most Improved? Lamarcus Aldridge or Rudy Yag
Most disappointing player? Either Snacks, Ben Wallace or Chris Bosh
Most disappointing team? Bulls

Top 4 in the West?
  1. Spurs
  2. Suns
  3. Hornets
  4. Mavs
Top 4 in the East?
  1. Celtics
  2. Magic
  3. Pistons
  4. Wizards <-- 4 wins in a row
Rookie of the Year? Kevin Durant :36_11_6:
Rookie who needs to get the splinter out of his butt? Julian Wright, Crittenton

Think thats it. Overall its been a pretty lackluster start of the season. Would be nice if a trade happened or something to shake things up :down2:

the race in the west should be interesting as hell. lotta skill so far: Dallas, Phoenix, San Antonio, New Orleans, Houston, Utah, Denver- thats 7 teams that imo you gotta say are playoff teams. Lakers looking pretty decent, I still think GS and Memphis gonna get on a tear in mid season...

Who is your MVP? Kevin Garnett
Who is your Most Improved? Dwight howard
Most disappointing player? Chris Bosh, bargnani, ben wallace,
Most disappointing team? Chicago, Toronto, Warriors :(

Top 4 in the West?

1. Mavs
  2. Suns
  3. Spurs
  4. Hornets
Top 4 in the East?

1. Celtics
  2. Stons
  3. Magic
  4. ehhhhh this is pathetic
Rookie of the Year? Kevin Durant
Rookie who needs to get the splinter out of his butt? Julian Wright, Crittenton, Warrior rooks

still think Indiana could get it together

i disagree with ya pretty heavy sf capper. i think the lake show sucks badly- they wont make the playoffs. i also think indiana is just terrible. ive been told i look like dunleavy but he is not great.

do you really think the Hornets could hang with the Jazz or Rockets in a meaningful playoff series? I don't.

i think a jazz/ hornets playoff series would be amazing. i think houston would whoop the shit out of new orleans in a playoff series tho

If everyone is healthy, then yes. They had a ton of injuries last year.

i would put toronto in there for disappointing, they have no identity and no coach.

Who is your MVP? Dwight Howard ;)
Who is your Most Improved? Aldridge
Most disappointing player? Luol Deng
Most disappointing team? Raptors

Top 4 in the West?

1. San Antonio
  2. Dallas
  3. Phoenix
  4. Houston
Top 4 in the East?

1. Detroit
  2. Boston
  3. Orlando
  4. Cleveland(by default)
Rookie of the Year? Hmmmm
Rookie who needs to get the splinter out of his butt? Critt, Stuckey

Top 4 in the East?
  1. Detroit
  2. Boston
  3. Orlando
joint.gif
All those teams made changes to try and get with us -- Boston, Chicago -- all those teams are trying to catch up with us. I am not worried about what they do. I am confident here with this camp

joint.gif
All those teams made changes to try and get with us -- Boston, Chicago -- all those teams are trying to catch up with us. I am not worried about what they do. I am confident here with this camp
LOL-what are you talking about?

Boston has played excellent ball so far, granted against some shitty teams. Orlando is my biggest suprise. I think they will come back to earth a bit as season goes on but Dwight is simply that good.

Boston very well could be 21-1 when Detroit comes into Boston right before Christmas. Their schedule is that horrid up till then.

Who is your MVP? Chris Paul
Who is your Most Improved? Rudy Yag
Most disappointing player? Chris Bosh
Most disappointing team? Bulls

Top 4 in the West?

1. Spurs
  2. Suns
  3. Hornets
  4. Mavs
Top 4 in the East?

1. Celtics
  2. Pistons
  3. Magic
  4. Cleveland
Rookie of the Year? Kevin Durant

Who is your MVP? Chris Paul. Howard gets the call as well as the best center in the league.
Who is your Most Improved? Aldridge or Yag
Most disappointing player? Bosh
Most disappointing team? Chicago

Top 4 in the West?

Ranked these in terms of current strength not necessarily results. Factored it in though.

1. Spurs
2. Mavs
3. Jazz
4. Suns
(Honorable mention: Hornets)

Top 4 in the East?

1. Celtics
2. Magic (surprising for me gotta admit)
3. Pistons
4. Cavs (I know, they suck. Wait until Hughes gets back and if perhaps they could sign another solid scorer, they are going to be fine).

Rookie of the Year?
Juan Carlos Navarro.

Even though he was drafted first in 2002., he decided to stay in Europe up until this year. His numbers are not impressive as of yet as he doesn't get a lot of minutes, but you just wait.

It is visible here that he only started getting more playing time in the last TWO games (expect that to continue tonight against Seattle).

He's had his breakout game, the fans got to know him, coach knows he can trust him. Navarro is a prolific scorer, look at him as Stojakovic who can play D as well.

Back