AFL Week 6

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
Looking at Thursdays game and I like the dog. The line has jumped to 15, so I'm leaning that way. Think the unders should start coming in now. There has been a huge adjustment to accomedate them. Most of the O/U are in the 110's. I'll be back tomorrow with any plays.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">With you ljc! We need these two to cash for us tonight!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Got a few for tonight. Each for a unit a piece.

Austin +3
Colorado +8
Austin/Utah under 120.5
LA/Zona under 111.5

Got a few for today. I like all three home dogs. They have done terrible lately but I anticipate that they will rebound. Haven't played anything yet as I am waiting on movement.

All plays are for a unit a piece unless noted.

Nashville +2.5 1.5 units
Tampa Bay +1.5
Grand Rapids +5
NY/GR under 111.5

I will post the numbers I get when I get them

kinda like tha kats, they look like my only play if i hit anything. good luck tonight

6-5 so far. I like this game as more of gut play. I may be way off but I can't see how you can justify laying 6.5 with KC.
By the way, I am off the unders. The oddsmakers will adjust, I just don't know when, and I'm not going to keep giving my money away.

LV +6.5

Back