AFL Week 4

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
11-9 ytd

Thursday
I can't for the life of me figure this line. I believe that Philly is getting way to much love. I know they have played two great games, but they were agaist very weak defensive teams. Today they'll get a real test against a stout D.
Colorado has to feel like they're getting no respect here. They are well coached and have talent on both sides of the ball. They will be ready for this one.
Don't be surprised if you see a 12 point dog win this game.

Colorado 50 Philadephia 47 :cheers:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">ljc-Once again I have to agree with you on this game. I tend to play dogs because I hate to give the chalk on games. I can't say for sure if Colorado will win this, however the points make it look golden. With you all the way bro" Let's do this!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">27-20 almost half, I hope we don't need our pointspread, I need this win bad bro!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

What a shame. I come home and Col. is up 27-13. Then they go on to lose the rest of the game 57-20. Guess that is why it was -12

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Colorado played decent until the end, then the Soul romped. ljc- I am looking at the Dragons/Storm game for today, I am liking the under 97 for the game, what do you think?

Well not a good start to the week, but I will rebound. I've got two for tonight.

GR +9 Think having Bishop at QB will help GR get some consistency on offense.
LV +10.5 Vegas should hang tough here. King is playing well and will get better as he gains experience.

gl..

Home dogs have done terrible and Dallas looks unbeatable why anyone in their right mind take Orlando. Tough to play in the Jungle and it will be a better game than many think.

Orlando +5 waiting to see if I can get more value.
lean to over 94

I was thinking of laying the -5. I dont have any idea but wanted some action since no ones on TV tonight, lol

You are only person around that has any opinion on this game, Ive looked all over.

I know many don't bet AFL and when they do they take the Fav. That philsophy has done pretty well lately, but dogs do well in the AFL in the long run, especially at home.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I think this is the exception ljc!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I'm not promoting here, but I was able to get -107 at BetAtlas if you have better I will jump aboard!

About 6-7 years ago I told my Dad that I read somewhere that investing in the AFL was a good move and he said I'm nuts. I agreed with the article because of the big athletes and stars buying the teams. Well I didn't have shit then so I couldn't invest.
Well then you could have bought an entire team for half a million, that are now valued at an average of 10 million, and others are much more.

Back