157 Philadelphia Soul
158 Chicago Rush -3 109

7:00 pm
163 San Jose Sabercats -9 108
164 Grand Rapids Rampage
11:00 pm (ESPN2)
165 Los Angeles Avengers -2½ 109
166 Arizona Rattlers

i see dallas is now -6, but im sayin u know afl better than me how can they still be about a td favored wit they #2 qb? is cbus that bad? is dallas #2 qb good or what?

Their backup is Chris Sanders. He is 4-12 as a starter. Not a great QB by any means, but he is on a great team, so I'm sure he will be serviceable while Dolezel heals, but I think it will definitely hurt them in the short term.

Dallas opened at 9, probably because of the uncertainty of Dolezel, but has since leveled off at 6. I said last week that I think Columbus is on the up and up and still believe it.

I haven't put anything in yet as I am still looking things over, but my leans for tonight are:

Georgia +5.5
Columbus +9.5 hope to get 10
over 95

Any thoughts are welcome.

nice night

0-3 The georgia game was the wrong call., but that Dallas game came down to 3 missed pat's and a questionable call on 3-10. I'll get em back.

ljc i worked really late this morning

with the time change I didn't get home until 9 am Chicago time. anyways I saw you on Chicago! I know the game is over, but I waould like to know why you took them. I posted on covers I leaned Philly and here was my reasoning. last week they beat San Jose the defending champs at home. This week the line is close to a pick em and the line moves against Chicago after a big win at home? Just seemed fishy as the line was moving away from them after such a big win. In my opinion the line shouls have been moving toward Chicago not against them. Just tring to help you understand what I saw. I know you know your shit and you'll bounce back next week!:cheers::shake:

was kind of thinking that way as well, but I felt that Philly was being overvalued, with the 77 spot they put up last week. Rush outplayed them except for the 2 TO's in a row in the 4th. That was the difference.

nice hit on Utah. I would have played them but the time change messed me up

Back