AFL Week 2

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
Lines haven't opened yet, but for Thursday and Friday I have my eye on Grand Rapids, Chicago, and New Orleans.

Any Added imput is welcome, so feel free to give your opinions.

gl..

I have three plays for today.

Chicago +2
NO +1
Philly -1.5

All plays are for the same amount.
gl..

I have four plays for today.

TB +12.5
Over 95.5
KC +7.5
Arizona -1.5

All plays are for the same amount.
gl..

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">LJC-Which Book do you use of Arena?
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">LJC-BetAtlas takes Arena. I am going to ride these with you bro! Good luck to us!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Where do you get your stats for Arena?

Well Arizona blew a 10 pt lead with less than a minute remaining. They also missed 5 PAT's. I imagine there are a lot of backdoor and frontdoor covers in AFL. Good job, I'll try to contribute, not sure how much it will help.

Thanks everyone. The way the Rattlers lost is hard to take. I should've been 3-1, but ended up 2-2. Oh well.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">ljc-I was looking at this long and hard last night. I tend to agree, I wouldn't feel too good laying 12 points to L.A. That was my conclusion anyway. I'm hoping for a close one tonight.

Looks good!!!!:cheers:
Take a look at that under as well.:5_5_138:

I know nothing about AFL. I'm just watching.

One thing I do know is that the public play and I is a really bad marriage, so I look to fade the public in everything.

Since this Arena thing tonight is the first one on ESPN for the season, I'd expect the league and the refs and the network to make sure the game is high scoring and close at the end.

All this foolishness is fixed, at least to some degree.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Score update: L.A. 17 Orlando 3. 2nd qtr. Looking good so far!

Back