AFC Title Game and Super Bowl Winner

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
I think Baltimore wins their next 2 games. I can't stand this but this is what I'm feeling plays out. GL.

Thanks guys!
I just took Baltimore at +700 to win the Super Bowl. I took 49ers in September to win the NFC +250 and the Super Bowl +500. Decent pay day if both teams get in.

If this Pats line drops much more I might try a middle of Pats -7 Balt +10. I'm not a big fan of huge line movement. I'm starting to feel differently about the Ravens if Pats line drops to 7.5. Everyone seems to be pounding Niners and Ravens. Niners in my opinion is the right side without a doubt.

Thanks Hunt. Living in the Bay Area and being a Rams fan, I can't have the Niners winning the Super Bowl so I hope I'm right. Rooting for Ray Lewis won't be easy either however.

Baltimore team total of 21.5 is looking tastey right off the bat. Baltimore's WR will give the Niners secondary problems like Atlantas did. Flacco has arrived.

I agree, I'd love a flat 21, but I may take that 21.5. The more I think about this game, the more I'm seeing points scored.

u still pull for the rams(LA) or are u from St Lou?

twink, I grew up in Connecticut as a Rams fan during the 70's. It was a combination of the horns on the helmet and they were pretty darn good. Now I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I need to find a Ravens party or I'm watching this one by myself. Lol

This Super Bowl total is down to 47. Keep dropping please because I see both teams surpassing their team totals which means the game total is going over. I just don't see this being a defensive battle. Any opinions?

Baltimore deserved to win this game. Niner fans won't hear from me. They'll just see my dimples on both sides.

Thanks guys! I guess it's time to start looking at March Madness and the developments leading up to the tourney. We're entering some serious dead time. GL!

Back