AFC/NFC Championship Sunday (1/21)

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Got my initial plays in tonight. And i'll definitely be adding to some of them over the course of the week, as the lines move, and as i provide my reasonings behind the plays and so forth.
But for now...i jumped on both road doggies, the MLs, and the overs...all with small plays to start the week. At least one of these roadies will win their game SU on Sunday...hopefully the other will at least cover the # as well.
<O:p</O:p

AFC Championship Game

NE (+3) over Indy (+105) for 2 units<O:p</O:p
NE ML (+145) over Indy for 1 unit<O:p</O:p
NE/Indy over 47.5 (-110) for 1 unit<O:p</O:p

All 3 plays made at the greek. And like i said...i'll be heavying up on some or all of these over the remainder of the week.<O:p</O:p

NFC Championship Game<O:p</O:p

NO (+1.5) over Chicago (+100) for 2 units<O:p</O:p
NO ML (+115) over Chicago for 1 unit<O:p</O:p
NO/CHI over 43.5 (-102) for 1 unit<O:p</O:p

Made the ML play at betcris, and the other two at 5dimes. More to come here as well.<O:p</O:p
Be back with write-ups, trends, etc shortly. :cheers:

(This was my post late last night, before the site crashed. It was pretty much where i left off, i think, minus the short initial write-ups i had done.)

Last edited:
for what it's worth...

no additional plays as of yet. the lines have pretty much remained the same so far. but here's some (mostly) trend info, for what it's worth...

Home and Road teams have split the Conf Title games each year since '98.

3 of the L4 Conf Title games have played over.

NO/CHI

NO is 5-1-1 ATS L7 vs CHI
Dog is 4-1-1 ATS L6 in this matchup
NO is 7-1 ATS L8 on road
NO is 5-1 ATS L6 on grass
CHI is 1-4 ATS L5 at home
CHI is 0-4 ATS L4 as fav
CHI is 0-5 ATS L5 in January

NO historically travels well to Chicago.
Bears defense has not been the same since Harris went down. Both CHI and NO have explosive special teams. Other than special teams, defense was the Bear's main (and sometimes only) strength.
Then there's the Rex factor...lol.

Write-up on this game still to follow...

NE/Indy

NE is 6-0 ATS L6 on turf
NE is 4-0 ATS L4 as a road dog
NE is 8-1 ATS on the road TY
NE is 4-0 ATS L4 Conf. Title games
NE is 4-0 ATS L4 in Indy
NE is 8-2-1 ATS in L11 against Indy
Dog is 9-2-1 ATS L12 in this matchup

Sure, indy's won the last two regular season games between the two rivals...but this is the playoffs. And no one will convince me the Pats aren't in Manning's head...if not the Colt's head's collectively.
Playoffs are a different animal...it's a different stage...and until the Colts are finally able to get past this hump (liek the BoSox finally did to my Yanks in '04), i'll keep riding the Pats.

And even if Indy finds a way to win...i think it'll be on the leg of Adam V. It would jsut be too poetic, for Adam to win the game by a point or two in the waning seconds of the game.
That said...Peyton's gotta be able to put them in the position to win first...and imho, Bill and Tom are WAY too deep inside his head for that to happen.

More of a write-up on this game still to follow...

Well...jsut some quick thoughts for now. I know Indy and Chicago may seem too easy to some. I jsut tend to disagree...
:cheers:

bol yanks, looks like we're on exactly the same sides as last week. i'll have my writeups tomorrow as well.

there are also a few prop bets which i find ridiculous that i'll have in my thread either later tonight or tomorrow

Yanks....Love the Saints here. I think Grossman is playing like shit and will hand the game over. I like Indy on the other game though. Best of luck to ya. :shake:

NFC additions

big b-day party for my oldest boy yesterday, and almost overslept this morning, lol. (it obviously took a lot outta my old & tired ass...)
rushing a bit...but here are my additions to the early (nfc) game.

NO ML (+120) for 1 more unit

NO/CHI over 42.5 (-110) for 1 more unit

well, different odds than before...but this makes it 2 units across the board...NO plus the points, NO on the ML, and the NO/CHI over.

also played some props for the NFC champ game...

Will there be a defensive or special teams TD in the NO/CHI game?
Yes (+150) for 1/2 unit

What will Grossman throw first, a TD or an INT?
INT (+110) for 1/2 unit

Will Reggie Bush score a TD in game?
Yes (+120) for 1/2 unit

TD passes thrown by Drew Brees in game?
Over 1.5 (+130) for 1/2 unit

Be back with more on the (late) AFC game shortly.
Good luck in this one...and geaux SAINTS.:drink: :drink:

thx guys

Saints:shake: let's do this early one, bro.
Twita:shake: sure hope so. You playing both of them?
Spanish/El Tiburon:shake: good health on the late one...but yeah, expecting Rex to be horrible today...or so i hope, lol. GL, bro.
G-Man:drink:awesome buddy. let's sweep this thing.
Blitz'an_horse' that would be a sweet payday on the ML. I look forward to reading your thoughts, bud.
Hunt:cheers: thx, compadre. good luck today. btw...yesterday i was thinking about that convo we never had. still gotta hit you up for some thoughts.
Ant:shake: BOL today, bro.
Pay:shake: GL today, buddy. Gotta go check out your lines, and see how we compare. Enjoy the games. Hope your Pats jsut kill those ponies.
Trout:drink: Thx, bro. Same to you.

alright...time for kickoff...geaux SAINTS

shit start outta NO...but even with all their TOs...only down 6-0.
one score puts them back on top...if they can jsut hold onto the mother fucking ball.

AFC additions

didn't work out so well in the NO/CHI game. side and ML are toast, but the over won. props made a little though.

the rest for the nite game...
first only two props...

Will Maroney score a TD?
Yes (+145) for 1/2 unit

Will Addai score a TD?
Yes (+125) for 1/2 unit

Well, already got NE +3...the NE ML...and the over...but added jsut a little more, to all but the over.

NE (+3.5) over Indy (-110) for 1 more unit

NE ML (+160) for 1 more unit

Let the home/road trend continue...and Chris Berman will have his super bowl.
Christ...the Saints imploded.

NO/CHI results...

Lost 2 units at (+1.5)
Lost 2 units on the ML
Won 2 units on the over
Props went 2-2, up 1/4 unit

time to make it up in the AFC Champ game.

Back