CTG Partner
Staff member
43-45-1...........-2.96

San Francisco tt over 26.5

1.10/1

Baltimore tt over 21

1.10/1

Gl.

Will discuss if anyone wants to. Agree or not.

Last edited:
like the first one, think they can't set that one high enough, especially off the emotionally draining game yesterday. if kap is on his game, it should pay off

the second one hits if flacco executes i would believe. i have a feeling toward the under on the game, but think it's close, and the pats can hand em over in bunches. i'm gonna be on baltimore but might hedge a bit with this tt over bet. got me thinking on this one

Kj, I'm actually more comfortable on the second one. That's funny. Let's be real, both defenses aren't really that good.

Atl has struggled with read option qbs and it won't change in a week. I worry about Kap on road and niners get conservative. Especially if they sit on a lead...Kap was pinpoint last week. Will be interesting to see how he fares. Sitting on an Atl Sb ticket as well.

Flacco did great against Denver d imo. The way the Pats score, Baltimore will have to match them. I really thought the Oline did well against the rush and the pats rush is worse. Rice screens should be there for the taking. Ravens receivers are aggressive and we know this team won't quit.

I hate comparing last week to this week, but I don't see these teams changing in 6 days...especially defensively.

first off, harbaugh won't get conservative. i wouldn't be concerned about that

my ONLY concern with the ravens tt over is a low scoring game. don't care about stats, championship week, i see two teams that can run the ball. that's new to NE, so let's figure out what the gameplan might be...baltimore traditionally can cover their quick strike, and i can buy into the idea that BOTH teams will want to keep the other offense off the field. again, i lean your way, that the ravens can score and will have plenty of opportunities, it's the execution that would concern me. honestly wouldn't be surprised to see baltimore up a couple scores at some point

i do not see NE scoring at will on baltimore, more due to familiarity with the system, and i don't care that a special teamer called em out on that. it's true.

Ok I won't worry about Jim getting conservative lol.

You're right throw stats out.

Ray Rice will open this offense up. Baltimore loves the long ball after running game opens up the pass. Big time edge with Baltimore receivers against Ne secondary imo. Baltimore has great return game as well.

Ne tt is 30, I was contemplating under there but I'm one of those people that can't go against Brady and that o at home..tt wise at least.

That Balty D has lost its fastball, I smell a beatdown.

Ok I won't worry about Jim getting conservative lol.

You're right throw stats out.

Ray Rice will open this offense up. Baltimore loves the long ball after running game opens up the pass. Big time edge with Baltimore receivers against Ne secondary imo. Baltimore has great return game as well.

Ne tt is 30, I was contemplating under there but I'm one of those people that can't go against Brady and that o at home..tt wise at least.

agree with virtually all of this. GL man, hope u get them both

no way to go under with a NE tt, obviously if the balt defense doesn't show up 30 could be a really short number

I do too tip. Niners are world beaters with two weeks to prep but let's see how they do here. Just my thinking is they wear down falcons in 2nd hf. Too many weapons.

Someone said a few weeks ago, can't remember who it was...during niners/seahawks game...seahawks playing for a playoff spot, Harbaugh and niners playing for super bowl. Admittedly I'm not a Kap believer as I think Gb defense is not very good, but Atl isn't much better. Tricky game.

throw in the drama yesterday, this just is brutal on the atl

don't know why u don't believe in kap other than his age...in harbaugh i trust, and he got a winner

Someone said a few weeks ago, can't remember who it was...during niners/seahawks game...seahawks playing for a playoff spot, Harbaugh and niners playing for super bowl. Admittedly I'm not a Kap believer as I think Gb defense is not very good, but Atl isn't much better. Tricky game.

His first brain fart this year was the STL game where he forced the trick play shuld have just taken it for a loss...outside of that, it's pretty impressive what he's done...

Tied his first game against STL, strung wins against Chicago and NOLA in NOLA, then the brain fart, then played his ass off in that NE game in crap weather...but you're right, GB isn't anything to be too proud of, so many holes in that defense..mentioned either in here or discussion thread, but ATL does have trouble with the read option, Kaep can toss too.

I really love the SF TT, go look at Marlo's stats on their PPG; i'll be on it as well once Pinny releases something :shake:
throw in the drama yesterday, this just is brutal on the atl

don't know why u don't believe in kap other than his age...in harbaugh i trust, and he got a winner

one of the best coaches in the league; complete mis match for smith hoping the week long break is good for Justin Smith, cause if he can get a little more pressure with his bionic arm, smell trouble for mr ice...Gholdson also needs to stop averaging 1 personal foul a game :)

also dont' think we give Roman enough credit for the defense and his ability to adapt and recognize situations for the most part; should be giving him a lot of the credit

I dunno maybe its because he threw like a girl at Nevada. Kid has made a helluva transformation.

I dunno maybe its because he threw like a girl at Nevada. Kid has made a helluva transformation.

he always had an arm, it's one of the reasons John traded up to draft the kid; he played a lot of baseball and pitched as well I think..if Kaep's arm is your concern, i wouldn't be too worried

Off topic, but can the announcers be any worse this week? Pretty bad when my wife is yelling at them. Telling Houston to hurry up and kick the FG at the end of the game was the icing on the cake.

good hit...but more importantly..glad i tailed you on the Ravens to win superbowl...you buying off?

Yeah. Have to. Had a bad week last week. Don't know the plan though. Live or beforehand. Thx bro.

I lean SF but I'm going to wait to see where line goes. I don't like to lock in and then have to buy off if I change my mind, so I try to wait until the last day or two before the SB to see what I'm going to do. Plus, all my square ass friends want to put in bets and I usually have a consensus in the group and book those bets.

I always wait as well bro. But try not to read shit and clog mind once its made up.

Pm me consensus lol. This is the one game to fade consensus.

very good point. I'll let you know. I'm sure I'll post a thread with my pick in it along with the explanation.

Back