Adrien Broner At The Strip Joint

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C3otGGRMYkI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That fool has lost his damn mind. I hate seeing a guy like that, with all that talent, acting like a damn fool. Guy wants to be like Floyd so bad it's silly.

After he beats up on Paulie, someone desperately needs to humble this guy. He's already talking about "stacking money" before he's really made any.

[video=youtube;VtXv1hIyKNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VtXv1hIyKNs[/video]

Boxing gods, if you're out there, please give Paulie Malignaggi unreal power on the night he fights Broner. If for only one night.

LOL...jab we know Pillow Fist Paulie couldnt beat Broner, unless it was a shit talkin contest

Id love to see him jump in with Lucas Matthysse and run that mouth of his at 140

LOL...jab we know Pillow Fist Paulie couldnt beat Broner, unless it was a shit talkin contest

Id love to see him jump in with Lucas Matthysse and run that mouth of his at 140

Heard that. It was very convenient how he skipped right over 140, to the weakest champion at 147.

Speaking of Matthysse, what do you think of the Peterson fight? Gonna be fireworks. I think Peterson is seriously competitive.

Heard that. It was very convenient how he skipped right over 140, to the weakest champion at 147.

Speaking of Matthysse, what do you think of the Peterson fight? Gonna be fireworks. I think Peterson is seriously competitive.
Yep...Broner acting like he doing us a favor by jumping to 147, when 140 is so fuckin loaded LOL...a joke....and Paulie the softest tappin 147 who was a soft tapper at 140 LOL....fuckin joke

Matty and Peterson...WOW...so glad that was made...GREAT GREAT fight....Peterson ABSOLUTELY will be competitive...arguably the best 2 140s....respect Pete for takin that fight. I got Matty as undefeated personally...

Guess you like my new avy also jab haha.....Matty/Pete to me is a 50-50 odds fight

u still got the blog?

Slim pickings over here for gloves guys....try and come around some:shake:

Guess you like my new avy also jab haha.....Matty/Pete to me is a 50-50 odds fight

u still got the blog?

Slim pickings over here for gloves guys....try and come around some:shake:

There's definitely an argument to be made for Matty being undefeated. I really like him. I'm interested in seeing how he deals with the pressure Peterson is going to apply. And interested to see how Peterson deals with those sledgehammer punches. Can't wait for this fight.

I shut the blog down. It was actually gaining some popularity, but I just didn't have time to update it enough.

I came to this part of the forum to post about this kid.

He is trying entirely way too hard to be like Floyd.

Get your own identity kid.

There's definitely an argument to be made for Matty being undefeated. I really like him. I'm interested in seeing how he deals with the pressure Peterson is going to apply. And interested to see how Peterson deals with those sledgehammer punches. Can't wait for this fight.

I shut the blog down. It was actually gaining some popularity, but I just didn't have time to update it enough.
Sorry to hear that jab.

Honestly the Matty/Pete fight is the best fight on the books this year....

Back