Addai, is he in our out?

On Saturday, the New England Patriots downgraded five players ahead of Sunday night’s matchup with the Indianapolis Colts. Running backs Sammy Morris and LaMont Jordan, CB Lewis Sanders, LB Shawn Crable and WR Mathew Slater were all ruled out. Jordan and Slater were listed as questionable Friday, while Morris, Crable and Sanders were doubtful.
Injury report: Patriots
Out:
LB Shawn Crable (shin)
RB Sammy Morris (knee)
CB Lewis Sanders (hamstring)
WR Matthew Slater (ankle)
RB LaMont Jordan (calf)
Questionable:
CB Ellis Hobbs (shoulder)
LB Eric Alexander (hamstring)
DE Jarvis Green (ankle)
T Nick Kaczur (ankle)
Injury report: Colts
Out:
WR Roy Hall (knee)
Questionable:
RB Clifton Dawson (concussion)
DB Dante Hughes (ankle)
LB Freddy Keiaho (knee)
RB Dominic Rhodes (ankle)
TE Tom Santi (shoulder)
WR Reggie Wayne (knee)
RB Joseph Addai (hamstring)
DB Bob Sanders (ankle/knee)
DB Kelvin Hayden (knee/hamstring)

Fondy...I don't see anything about Addaie being out...Looks like Jordon is out for N.E.

hes ssupposed to play, heres what rotowire said

you know theyre Yag and you have to pay for the full report, but here it is. i trust them more then anything

<table class="playerupdate" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="770"><tbody><tr><td class="nflnewsclr" width="385">IND </td> <td class="nflnewsclr" align="right" width="385">10/31/2008</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> <table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="770"> <tbody><tr> <td class="nflnewstxt" valign="top" width="385">Addai (hamstring) is listed as questionable on the injury report even though he was able to fully practice all week, the team's official web site reports.</td> <td class="nflnewstxt" valign="top" width="385">He's still expected to play this we..</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

No fucking way that's Lohan!!! OMG...I really wanted to cream in my pants, but now I'm trying not to puke. Damn...

She likes cock, I've seen her sucking some dude off on the internet. That is a great picture Cap. Best I've seen of her.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled conversation. I've heard Addai is playing, but what about Moss? I see him listed as questionable....

Back