add/drop Question

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
Olsen is out for 8 weeks. I'm 1-1, so I'm sitting ok.

I need to add a tight end. Issue is on who to drop.

Starting RB1 is Freeman, RB2 is up in the air with Howard as current starter. I'm losing faith on how much he is going to be used moving forward.

Backups are:
D. Henry may take over as starter
T. Coleman (handcuff)
T. Cohen (Handcuff but possible starter)
C. Carson looks like the new starter in Sea.
D Amendola want to keep him as a reserve.

Now I'm starting 3 wr, one is a flex spot, (Hopkins, Adams, K. Allen) but based on scoring .5 point per carry and 1ppr I'd like to start a pass catching back.

All that being said. Who would you drop to pick up a TE. Would you stash Olsen for week 10 return best case?

I'd probably drop Carson. That SEA backfield is about as reliable as Twinkie. Still think Rawls is gonna get his carries and who knows where Lacey will be. SEahawks, as you know, have been less than impressive so he'd be mine to boot at that list.

Do NOT drop Henry. He is about to take over. Murray is showing signs of aging but they have been working with Henry for a while now and he is about to be unleashed. This is just from what I have been seeing and hearing from the insiders here on the radio.
One of the main things they have been working on w/ Henry is his pass catching skills, he'll get you a few catches a game too. Word is though he won't take over the starting position but he will get his carries and they want him fresh for 4th Qtr.

As for who to drop, I would drop Amendola. They have so many weapons in NE. He may have a big week, then not catch a pass the next week..

That's my .02

I just picked up Carson and dropped Rawls.
My backs are Hunt, Henry, McCaffery, Carson & Alvin Kamara

Last edited:
Do NOT drop Henry. He is about to take over. Murray is showing signs of aging but they have been working with Henry for a while now and he is about to be unleashed. This is just from what I have been seeing and hearing from the insiders here on the radio.
One of the main things they have been working on w/ Henry is his pass catching skills, he'll get you a few catches a game too. Word is though he won't take over the starting position but he will get his carries and they want him fresh for 4th Qtr.

As for who to drop, I would drop Amendola. They have so many weapons in NE. He may have a big week, then not catch a pass the next week..

That's my .02

I just picked up Carson and dropped Rawls.
My backs are Hunt, Henry, McCaffery, Carson & Alvin Kamara

When would you start him. I know Murray is having hamstring issues.

Howard is going no where in that offense,

When would you start him. I know Murray is having hamstring issues.

Howard is going no where in that offense,

I was eyeing next week. But this week against Sea they are gonna run.
I will listen to the radio shows all week and I will be at the gm. let ya know what I hear
I will be on the field to pre game too. If I hear or see anything, I will for sure post.

Last edited:
Nice thanks. I think Henry's the better option for them now. I even thought that at the end of last year.

in situations like this i always try to make a 2 for 1 trade even if i lose it, just so i don't have to drop someone good. i think carson can be a solid asset. amendola or him is the droppable guy. i have amendola rostered all over and i know he can score in PPR but i doubt he stays healthy. hate to hold olsen but TE is a shitshow right now so you probably should.

Back