According to sources....

Jimmy the QB whisperer at it again. I often wondered why a QB whisperer can't just cruit a solid QB out of high school and organically develop said QB?
This has nothing to do with him. There was rumors the OC had talked to Frank's. They are just fine with the two they have going into next year that he recruited. The only other recruit he had started for a bowl team in a p5 conference. There really isn't much more he can do than that..if the timing was right when Patterson came out of HS he likely would have been at UM as is.

I know recruiting pretty well, so I get that kids will flip and flop. No sour grapes.

The problem occurs when you HAVE/WANT to be the only QB in a class, are verbally committed for well over a year and a half while saying your word is bond because you come from a military background and flip with a week to go to NSD.

I also have no problem with swag/confidence on the field. Then there is the way he is on/off field.
Really can’t stand the kid

I know recruiting pretty well, so I get that kids will flip and flop. No sour grapes.

The problem occurs when you HAVE/WANT to be the only QB in a class, are verbally committed for well over a year and a half while saying your word is bond because you come from a military background and flip with a week to go to NSD.

I also have no problem with swag/confidence on the field. Then there is the way he is on/off field.
Sounds like what a bitter LSU fan would say.

All to familiar with the situation. 2 years running. Last year Howell, this year Simms. Although, I cant blame Simms. New staff in place is not what he expected. Howell on the other hand, made the right choice, but dumped us the night of the prom.

As far as Frank's, I think it worked out for LSU. Kid turned out to be a bust.

F Frank's can help a lot of teams but I think he can only get you so far. Not to the Top. Just my Opinion

Sounds like what a bitter LSU fan would say.
Nah....I was just in the Bama thread wishing Dylan Moses good luck etc. he committed to LSU in 8th grade....

Make no mistake. This kid FF sucks donkey balls

And yea...it worked out for LSU in the end

All to familiar with the situation. 2 years running. Last year Howell, this year Simms. Although, I cant blame Simms. New staff in place is not what he expected. Howell on the other hand, made the right choice, but dumped us the night of the prom.

I wouldn’t have a real problem with it at all. But for 2 things:

Openly making it known you want to be the only QB in the class to the point of uncomfortable

Saying your word is bond you come from a military family. Disgrace your word, ok sure kid.
But this was bad

F Frank's can help a lot of teams but I think he can only get you so far. Not to the Top. Just my Opinion
Agreed. I think for Kansas and the Big XII he’s a great improvement over a kid that has 0 experience next year.

Good point. They're making hay with Burrow.

Last edited:
Back