ACC Championship Discussion

Just thinking of seeing UVA‘s d-line get mauled by the Irish o-line like children vs men and UVA‘s depleted secondary getting torched by VT‘s pass attack. Defensively UVA seems completely outmatched by Clemson

You always hear about the underdogs whose rosters are full of players who got snubbed by the favorite. In this game, Clemson actually has a starting safety from Virginia (K'Von Wallace) who wanted to go to VPI (where his HS coach played) but wasn't recruited by the Hokies or UVA. Oddly enough, he was also offered by the Buckeyes.

Just played the 1H line at BM (-16.5 -133 and -17 -119). Probably should bump up the amount.

I've told others that UVA's season is over already. They beat VPI for the first time since 2003. Mission accomplished. I'm not sure I actually believe that, though. I'm certainly not betting as if it's a lock.

What do y'all think?

28 is a ton of points and Perkins has the ability to turn busted plays into big gains. Dont like the side enough to bet it but gun to my head I take the points.

Just bet the over 58 and get paid.

Did not realize the total had gotten so high.

Will play UVA team under tout de suite.

Back