About That Va. Tech / Tennessee Game This Weekend. At The NASCAR Track

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
Great viewing, great sight lines.
K0016354533--538068.JPG

But there are lower level / premium seats:
ap_tennessee_battle_at_bristol_football.jpg

How much will that jumbotron be swinging if it's windy?

Reminds me of the Final 4 at Ford Field or any other football stadium.

Anyone have a feel for this dumpster fire matchup? It's in my weekly pick em. Leaning Hoks +10.5.

Dobbs can't throw and the OL can't block. No reason to think Tenny runs away with it. I'll be interested to see the dynamic of a Fuente offense with a Foster defense, but I think Va Tech hangs around in this one

people are swearing that once you get there....you are right on top the action

now this has been gearheads, but still

i learned way more about this game than I could ever imagine yesterday

for one, I never knew there was a Bristol, Tenn and was trying to figure out why they were playing a game in Conn and why V tech was always in the talks:rofl:

I guess if you can envision where the field is...full of garages and trucks, you would feel like you're on top of that racetrack

For the game it seems like you might be sitting on a building across the street

people are swearing that once you get there....you are right on top the action

now this has been gearheads, but still

i learned way more about this game than I could ever imagine yesterday

for one, I never knew there was a Bristol, Tenn and was trying to figure out why they were playing a game in Conn and why V tech was always in the talks:rofl:

Yeah, it's a little tricky. The Virginia/Tennessee line cuts right through Bristol and Lake Holston. My son lives in Bristol, Tennessee, and his next door neighbor lives in Bristol, Virginia. Absolutely beautiful area!

His backyard

View attachment 41371

Im curious to see how this product will look live on tv.
It will be weird seeing a gm and basically no stands in the background if any.
this is gonna be one UUUUGE RV/ camping tailgate. I bet the Gameday crew will say something abt being one of their best sites they have been too before its over.

One thing I think would be awesome, is if they sold like general admission tickets for standing only. Rope off areas on the track. That would make it just like a high school game and create an electric atmosphere.

One thing I think would be awesome, is if they sold like general admission tickets for standing only. Rope off areas on the track. That would make it just like a high school game and create an electric atmosphere.

Hope they have something at least to fill in the space between fence and field, that looks awful

Back