Abcs, Who Do I Take?! I Hate Cfb!!!!

haha dont listen to me bro, ive been off lately

Well i nailed the uga ML which was a tasty one.. and nailed USC

Im on Ohio ST -7 but not as confident as i was in the other 2

Tail mista

Throw who are u on homie..

What about that lakers game last night?

for the last to years i have been betting this OSU watching them closely the only time i bet agaisnt them was when texas beat them last year. Love this team and Troy Smith one of my favorite players.

Since the game was scheduled against the gators i loved OSU ATS and ML, but for some strange reason , im backing off and im taking the Gators and I dont know why , its more of a feeling thing for me, i know Leak isnt that good and ohio st is the best in the country , and troy smith is one of my all time fav's but IMHO i think gators will have a chance to win this game will they i dont know.

gators +8.5 -124 (pinny)

also small on ML. might try to get a little better odds on Pinny live

abcs said:

I was all burned out last night watched the 1st Quarter fell asleep . woke up with 6 min to go in the 4th and im happy I did, thats game was fukin sick :shake:

And of all players Fukin SASHA was the game MVP :wacka wacka:

:bow: SASHA

abcs said:

This will probaly the 2nd Time i bet agaisnt Ohio st in the last 2 years the 1st was Vince Young and Texas last year :shake:

I cant believe im going against Ohio St :spank:

even my older bro was like WTF ?

just something i have to do these last 2 days my head has been all fuked up on this game but really strange feeling im a little supersticous and i caught my self wearing gator colors 2day , bumping some song from the birdman and lil wayne cd "Miami" jam. all unexpected, but I have to play the gators today I usally do good in championships in all sports execpt baseball :shake:

almost frogot

nukech1jw2.gif

thx throwback. we shouldnt even have made the playoffs (+800 prop wager.)

i took tosu -7.5...tryin to make it 3 consecutive losses in the champ games

I have Ohio St -7 and Florida +150 something.. lets see if i can lose both ;)

<!--- end bowl central --><!--- espn's take --><!--- end espn's take --><!-- pre BTU --><!-- BEGIN TRAVEL --><!-- BEGIN TRAVEL --><!-- END TRAVEL --><!-- END TRAVEL --><!-- post BTU --><!--- begin accuscore box --><!--- end accuscore box --><!-- rrgameid: 270080194--><!-- rrgame: espn.sports.football.college.data.CollegeFootballGameImpl@15343ec-->

<!-- end game area --><!--- FIRST RIGHT COLUMN EDITABLE BOX--><!--- END FIRST RIGHT COLUMN EDITABLE BOX--><!--- SECOND RIGHT COLUMN BOX --><!--- END SECOND RIGHT COLUMN BOX--><!-- begin flash poll --><!-- FLASH POLL--><!-- end flash poll -->

<!-- end playoffs right col div --><!-- begin playoffs left col (no container) div --><!-- start top story --><!--TOP STORY/PHOTO--><!-- start top story -->
ncf_u_chrisleak_412.jpg

Back