abcs week 3 plays got the bookie looking for help from his corner

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Operation take my bookies money is off to a descent start.
ML Parlay (3 - 0 )
Teasers ( 0 - 1 )
Pleasers ( 0 - 0 )
ATS ( 8 - 3 - 1 )

SEC Plays ATS ( 3 - 0 - 1)

(11 - 4 - 1 +13.64 units overall) :36_1_36:

------------------------- ATS ------------------------
helmet_westvirginia.gif
-14 (-111) Risking 2.2 to win 2 units
Basically they played last year and the mountaineers won in Maryland by dd with pat white not starting and slatin not even playing. Not sure why this line is so low. Maryland hasn't proven anything yet, I mean congrats on ur big win against william and mary.
helmet_texas.gif
-29.5 (-104) Risking 2 units

helmet_miami.gif
(+158) Risking .63 to win 1 unit
helmet_navy.gif
(+100) Moneyline Risking 1.8 units ( Thats a Navy Helmet)

helmet_iowast.gif
+14 (-118) Risking 2.3 to win 2 Units

helmet_auburn.gif
-2 (-111) Risking 3.5 units to win 3.1 units

helmet_lsu.gif
(+2) (+125) Risking 3.1 units to win 3.9

helmet_arkansas.gif
(-5) (-111) Risking 1.6 to win 1.5 units

helmet_oklahomast.gif
- 28 (-105) Risking 2.2 units

helmet_furman.gif
+17 (-115 ) Risking 2 units ( They play)
helmet_northcarolina.gif

- ---------------- Money Line Parlays ---------------------------

helmet_westvirginia.gif
helmet_usc.gif
helmet_georgia.gif
helmet_arizonast.gif
helmet_notredame.gif
ML Parlay Risking 2.8 to win 3.3 units

helmet_floridast.gif
helmet_georgia.gif
helmet_colts.gif
ML Parlay risking 2.2 to win 2

------------------------ Teasers ------------------------------

helmet_tennessee.gif
+13.5
helmet_arizonast.gif
Pick em
helmet_broncos.gif
pick Risking 1.6 to win 1.5

Last edited by a moderator:
abcs--thelegend said:

helmet_westvirginia.gif
Basically they played last year and the mountaineers won in Maryland by dd with pat white not starting and slatin not even playing. Not sure why this line is so low. Maryland hasn't proven anything yet, I mean congrats on ur big win against william and mary.
:36_11_6:
Don't foget that ass whoppin, (24-10), they put on Middle Tennessee State!

Also WVU's starting team pretty much only played the 1st Quarter yesterday! 2 touchdowns is nothing for Slaton & White.

Added another play.. once i saw killa was on it.

FAU is bad .. i went back and saw they played last year at Dolphins Stadium and the score was 23 - 3. The Cowboys are better this year than last, and FAU is still FAU.
The Owls ( i think thats what they are ) have lost 99 - 6 in their first 2 games. I would type more but just go back and look at FAU's record last year.
I think I could play wr.. stacks could play te.. BAR could qb, fondy could be the lead back and KingKrunked could coach and we would still be 20 point favorites against these fools.

abcs--thelegend said:
Just wanted to let everyone know I bought out of that auburn -2 pick. I think we all remember what Kenny Irons did to them on National TV last year and LSU should havea ton of motivation. I do like Auburn to win but i didnt want to miss that pick and lose 3.5 units. I took LSU +2 at +125 since the line has gone up. Now if LSU wins i will win .4 units if they lose then its a push. :shake:

doesn't all those missed FG's put the motivation squarely on AU?? Just asking your opinion...but I think situationally, all signs point to the Tigers for the one that got away..

Jump i agree the tigers should win ;) You are right i totally forgot about the missed field goals. I have watched so many sec games in my young life i get the years mixed up. LSU ranks 1 in scoring offense and defense. I know its hard to go by stats this early in the year but still. Their rushing yards are near identical. I think it comes down to the secondary and LSU is better. As far as offensive talent goes I like LSU. I think they have more weapons and are more explosive. But there are intangibles such as hfa and better coaching..

OK now im confusing myself over analyzing this game. If i were to bet i would take the auburn ml. But talent wise lsu has more. So after all that rambling, this game will come down to a turnover or a mistake and i didnt want to wager too much on a tough game to call. I learned my lesson last week with texas.

Winning the SEC West is enough motivation regardless of what happened last year. I wouldn't play based on "motivation".

I will say this: Auburn's kicking game has been outstanding so far, its at Auburn, and Auburn probably has the best offensive/defensive coordinator combo in the nation. That to me gives Auburn an edge, but I'm a bit of a homer.

Aufan59 said:
Winning the SEC West is enough motivation regardless of what happened last year. I wouldn't play based on "motivation".

I will say this: Auburn's kicking game has been outstanding so far, its at Auburn, and Auburn probably has the best offensive/defensive coordinator combo in the nation. That to me gives Auburn an edge, but I'm a bit of a homer.

Like i said i gave yall the coaching advantage. LSU showed they can win a big game on the road .. when they went into ttown last year. I think the inexperience at te and at wr will hurt auburn. SHould be a great game :cheers:

ABCS -

Don't know yet about Ole Miss. Told Fondy in his thread last week that until we show a balanced passing, running attack, we should be faded on the road. We lost 7-34 against Mizzou, in true Ole Miss fashion. You gotta think that we'll be up for this SEC matchup, but away from Vaught-Hemingway I'm worried. I'm going to check up on some things and I'll get back to you.

I think I could play wr.. stacks could play te.. BAR could qb, fondy could be the lead back and KingKrunked could coach and we would still be 20 point favorites against these fools.

dont think i should be the coach... the game plan would be flee flickers and hailmarys and triple reverses and shit....i played middle linebacker in college; put me in coach abcs!!! (sounds funny if you try to pronounce abcs rather than saying the letters....COACH ABEX!!!!

agree on the NFL
I stay away from it.
Are you going to give me the winner of the game in Knoxville?

Added another ML Parlay. I like FSU to win this game here. Big time revenge then factor in CLemson has more injuries on defense. They already lost their all american linebacker but now their starting safety is out and rumor is so is their starting wide out. Hopefully FSU will develop a run game with booker and smith. Good luck..

BTW all this talk about how rice is an improving team with appelwhite etc. is really worrying me on my play.

Hey don't worry about Applewhite, I think most people are joking or just stating how he is the OC. We are pissed here in Austin and we are coming out for blood, in Houston, in front of a huge recruiting class. Plus we got TB back from his one game suspension and the Griffin twins are on fire right now. Their "new" passing attack will not be successful.

I played the Horns in a 5 way +6 teaser and I'm very confident in them.

I also like Atm to cover also so I put them in the same teaser.

Just added Furman +17 over UNC..

Furman isnt that bad and last time they played they beat UNC. I think Furmans Defense can keep it pretty close. Hopefully!

abcs--thelegend said:
Just added Furman +17 over UNC..

Furman isnt that bad and last time they played they beat UNC. I think Furmans Defense can keep it pretty close. Hopefully!

So, where's the Furman helmet??
upset.gif

bull said:
furman :smiley_acbe:

I repeat my question.
Who do you like in Knoxville?money;

I like
smokey.gif
with the points.. But not overconfident on this one.

dont think i should be the coach... the game plan would be flee flickers and hailmarys and triple reverses and shit....i played middle linebacker in college; put me in coach abcs!!! (sounds funny if you try to pronounce abcs rather than saying the letters....COACH ABEX!!!!

KK, Fondy is the Water Boy. No way I would want that kid behind me...hehe.

GL ABC's. Looks like a solid card. Any slate with the Paladins on it has to be good.

Just added a small play on tha U ML. Love the fact they are a dog. I mean UL has beaten up on Kentucky and Temple. Yes they are a good team, but Miami still has more talent.. Now Miami gets Tyrone moss back. I look for them to win this game, and put a hurting on Brohm.

abcs--thelegend said:
Just added a small play on tha U ML. Love the fact they are a dog. I mean UL has beaten up on Kentucky and Temple. Yes they are a good team, but Miami still has more talent.. Now Miami gets Tyrone moss back. I look for them to win this game, and put a hurting on Brohm.

I like it. I don't know if I'll play it, but I do like it. :cheers:

abcs--thelegend said:
helmet_westvirginia.gif

Well the Moose tried to start week 3 off with a bad break... but ended up gettin KO'd
mooseK.gif
Congrats Neers backers and good luck this week :wacka wacka:

Added 2 ats plays ( Iowa St and Navy)
Love the fact Im getting 2 touchdowns in a rivalry game. Iowa looked miserable last week. Tate isn't 100% and Iowa st has won like 6 out of the last 8 in this matchup. I think Iowa wins but by only 10.. Good luck..

Im tail Colin on the Navy play. The third ranked rushing offense vs the worst run d in division 1..

Hey guys just got back from athens.. Ill be heading back to school in a bit. I havent checked everyones thread to see how they did but i will update mine. I called in 3 plays from the tailgate.. but i wont count those on my record since they werent posted and were no use to yall ( I took Mich St, Illinois and UK).. Anyways, my 2 ML parlays lost which really hurt. I was 2 - 0 on them and instead of taking -400 teams like i normally do i took like -180 and of course both lost. As far as ATS goes i killed the books.. I will add up my plays now. I still have one teaser pending.. with the Broncos today.

abcs--thelegend said:
Operation take my bookies money is off to a descent start.
ML Parlay (3 - 0 )
Teasers ( 0 - 1 )
Pleasers ( 0 - 0 )
ATS ( 8 - 3 - 1 )

SEC Plays ATS ( 3 - 0 - 1)

(11 - 4 - 1 +13.64 units overall) :36_1_36:

------------------------- ATS ------------------------
helmet_westvirginia.gif
money;
helmet_texas.gif
-29.5 (-104) Risking 2 unitsmoney;

helmet_miami.gif
(+158) Risking .63 to win 1 unit :hairout:
helmet_navy.gif
(+100) Moneyline Risking 1.8 units ( Thats a Navy Helmet)money;

helmet_iowast.gif
+14 (-118) Risking 2.3 to win 2 Unitsmoney;

helmet_auburn.gif
-2 (-111) Risking 3.5 units to win 3.1 units

helmet_lsu.gif
(+2) (+125) Risking 3.1 units to win 3.9

helmet_arkansas.gif
(-5) (-111) Risking 1.6 to win 1.5 units:hairout:

helmet_oklahomast.gif
- 28 (-105) Risking 2.2 unitsmoney;

helmet_furman.gif
+17 (-115 ) Risking 2 units ( They play)
helmet_northcarolina.gif
money;

- ---------------- Money Line Parlays ---------------------------

helmet_westvirginia.gif
helmet_usc.gif
helmet_georgia.gif
helmet_arizonast.gif
helmet_notredame.gif
ML Parlay Risking 2.8 to win 3.3 units:hairout:

helmet_floridast.gif
helmet_georgia.gif
helmet_colts.gif
ML Parlay risking 2.2 to win 2 :hairout:

helmet_tennessee.gif
+13.5
helmet_arizonast.gif
Pick em
helmet_broncos.gif
pick Risking 1.6 to win 1.5

ML Parlay (3 - 2 )
Teasers ( 1 - 1 )
Pleasers ( 0 - 0 )
ATS ( 14 - 4 - 1 )
SEC Plays ATS ( 3 - 1 - 1)

(20 - 6 - 1 +18.51 units overall)

Last edited by a moderator:
great work abcs join up in my thread tonite when lines comeout around 6 or 7 get some value lines i already like arki if the price is right i need your sec knowledge

Week 3 isnt over.. Still waitin for the sorry ass broncos game to end.

helmet_tennessee.gif
+13.5
helmet_arizonast.gif
Pick em
helmet_broncos.gif
pick Risking 1.6 to win 1.5[/quote]

Dont know if i deserve the win here but i will take it.. It was a nice week for week 3 :wacka wacka:

Back