abcs week 2 sec writeup ( 1 - 0 YTD)

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

I figured i get this in before i leave to go to columbia.
Last week i had tenn winning by 10... and was dead on. This week i am taking you guys to columbia for an sec battle.
I dont feel like going back too far in the teams prior history, but I know since ive been to the last 2 games that UGA has won, both games have been low scoring and could have gone either way.
What makes this line only 2.5 or 3 points. Simple. Steve Spurrier. But lets be real the ole ball coach cant suit it up.. He has zero talent on this team besides Sydeny rice. There is no depth on the roster, since he kicked off a lot of holtz's players and he had a horrible recruiting class. Yes UGA has 2 starrters suspended. But that doesnt matter. UGA boast the best running back combo in the sec and most likely in the nation. All of a sudden everyone thinks the cocks have a great d, because they shut out Miss St. Not so fast. Miss St had 7 games last year where they scored less than 10 points.
The cocks offense was pathetic only scoring one td which was thrown by a wr. THeir OL was miserable, and they will face the best DE pair in the country. In close games you want a team with the best special teams. UGA Has 2 preseason all americans, and a punt returner who leads the nation in return yards. JT3 isnt that great but neither is blake Mitchell.

Richt has only 2 losses in the sec on the road.. both were to teams who went undefeted.

Look for uga (-3) to win this game 23 - 14

ugaiceborderweb.jpg

Week 1 pick Tenn - 1 money;

you've only played 1 game?!?!? wow!!! how??!?!

i'm on this play myself...line looks suspicious, imo...but we shall see!!

best of luck and as always, la-chiam!!!

King you are mistaken. This is my weekly sec writeup that people live and die for. ;)

Nice hitt on Pitt -7 i was rootin for ya see ya on sunday

abcs--thelegend said:
King you are mistaken. This is my weekly sec writeup that people live and die for. ;)

Nice hitt on Pitt -7 i was rootin for ya see ya on sunday

lol!!!!!! i had pitt -8, but thanks!!!

i can see people dying over your picks, but living for them? we shall see!!!

i like your cockiness man.....i'm gonna put another unit on uga here!! i should just fade the fuck out of you, but you've been hot as a menorah on the 8th night, so good luck to us!!!

abcs--thelegend said:
I figured i get this in before i leave to go to columbia.
Last week i had tenn winning by 10... and was dead on. This week i am taking you guys to columbia for an sec battle.
I dont feel like going back too far in the teams prior history, but I know since ive been to the last 2 games that UGA has won, both games have been low scoring and could have gone either way.
What makes this line only 2.5 or 3 points. Simple. Steve Spurrier. But lets be real the ole ball coach cant suit it up.. He has zero talent on this team besides Sydeny rice. There is no depth on the roster, since he kicked off a lot of holtz's players and he had a horrible recruiting class. Yes UGA has 2 starrters suspended. But that doesnt matter. UGA boast the best running back combo in the sec and most likely in the nation. All of a sudden everyone thinks the cocks have a great d, because they shut out Miss St. Not so fast. Miss St had 7 games last year where they scored less than 10 points.
The cocks offense was pathetic only scoring one td which was thrown by a wr. THeir OL was miserable, and they will face the best DE pair in the country. In close games you want a team with the best special teams. UGA Has 2 preseason all americans, and a punt returner who leads the nation in return yards. JT3 isnt that great but neither is blake Mitchell.

Richt has only 2 losses in the sec on the road.. both were to teams who went undefeted.

Look for uga (-3) to win this game 23 - 14

ugaiceborderweb.jpg

Week 1 pick Tenn - 1 money;

Play on Georgia with those great RB's against a weak SC defense is MONEY money; :shake:

Line looks off... but I think some joe public money may be on SC ML. I think there's people who always bet Spurrier and Spurrier vs. the team without DJ Shockley sounds good to the average fool.

That being said I'm a little nervous about this play... but agree it's very strong and am on it myself.

Let's do this.

Tenn covered by 20 compared to the closing line in week 1
UGA covered by 15.5 compared to the closing line in week 2

Look forward to providing another winner in week 3. I would love to work with fade a proven sec guru on having a weekly column.

Back