abcs UFC 79 play (I think that's what number we're on)

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

chuck_silva.jpg

This joint here is free money. We have Chuck cold as ice Lidell fighting. Chuck has been knocked the fuck out his last 2 fights, one by an average fighter Jardine. The only reason he is taking this fight is because he had one more remaining fight on his contract. The Axe murderer comes to the UFC also off 2 losses but to 2 tough fighters. I just think Chuck is here for a pay day and loses relatively early
purple.gif
then goes out and parties in Vegas.

Wanderlei Silva -120 to win 3 Shekels :shake:

is chuck really the underdog in this fight, or are both men around -115/-120 at this point???

whats the line for the iceman???

I am on the other side as of now. Have bet it yet because there are a few things that I am wanting to look at. But, I am siding with Lidell because, short and simple, he is a counter puncher. Skills wise, Silva has more and is all around better. But he will probably come in overly aggressive and that plays into CHuck's hands.

Rampage loss...Rampage is just that much better!
Jardine loss....style nightmare for Chuck. He just sits back and kicks the shit out of your legs and points you to death. That made Chuck press the action and he cant do that.

Chuck has been his iwn worst enemy because he has never sharpened or learned anything else except throwing bombs and stuffing takedowns. He needed to keep his kickboxing sharp but never needed it and the led to never working on it.

I was thinking about how the Pride fighters for the most part minus Rampage got handled in fights they were favored in.

I made the assumption that Pride didn't test for steroids.
Is that a fact?

Yes that is a fact.

Yes it was "known" in PRIDE that the Chute Boxe Academy partook in the use in steroids.

I was thinking about how the Pride fighters for the most part minus Rampage got handled in fights they were favored in.

I made the assumption that Pride didn't test for steroids.
Is that a fact?

There has been a few reasons bantered around as to why this is happening. The biggest problem is the cage. The angles are different than the square ring. Different to cut people off and different to get out of trouble. Then defending against the takedown with your back against the cage is different than the soft mobile ropes. Defending ground and pound with your head against the cage. And one that I had never given any thought about is depth perception. Mirko Cro Cop said that when he looks at his opponent in the cage it is different than looking at someone in the ring.

if you haven't, check out http://79.ufc.com/ pretty cool site...what a great card...best in a long long time...

Might be interesting to see what Silva looks like at the weigh in, with the rumors of performance enhancing drugs in his camp...

GSP (IMO) is gonna pick up where he left off in the last Hughes fight and dominate...

lmao at Houston Alexander. Guess the guy will go back to being a DJ or a bouncer in the farm land. Haven't heard a word from his camp since that debacle.

Houston will be back...he just got beat by a more skilled and or equally strong fighter...wasn't ready for Silva...

There is no doubt in my mind HA will be back...even though he got owned and mounted like a girl. He has got great charisma and I think he makes a lot of money for the UFC because a lot of people love the guy and want to watch him succeed cuz of his story. I personally like him a lot and my guess is they will give him a pure stand up guy so he can show case his heavy hands and get him a fairly easy win. No more BJJ opponents for him for a while till he learns how to not get mounted. Might never happen cuz of his age tho. Who knows.

I agree I think Silva takes care of Chuck pretty handily. Chuck's time is done and I feel he is on the final legs of his career. The whole Octagon thing does scare me a little with the lack of performances by Pride fighters such as Shogun, Cro cop , Heath Herring ,etc but i think Silva overcomes this and gets the win via TKO.

What about GSP/Hughes? Some nice value on Hughes here I just have a hard time seeing him win this fight.

BTW can't wait for Kimbo to get knocked the fuck out by a real MMA fighter.

No problem your right my dog is cuter then my last halloween costume.

www.ufcmania.com is a great site for all news and info on all MMA topics f

Check it out if you don'r already know about it.

Pretty good site. Does anyone have a link to the Silva vs Rampage fight from pride?

Yea those were some sick maui tai knees. He completely dominated page.

Do you see him having a problem with the octagon at all? For some reason these pride guys don't do well in their first UFC fight.

I'm not sure if this is an unload fight. Pride guys are either greatly overrated , or just struggle making the adjustment. Im looking forward to the card.. g luck with whatever you decide

We got an official offer from M-1 to the UFC to do a co-promotion for the Couture-Emelianenko fight, and they (UFC) rejected that offer. Really, the only thing standing in the way for that fight right now is Dana and the UFC. Obviously, M-1 is happy to do a co-promotion like that. It only serves to help them. I think the UFC is looking at it the other way, and it’s like why do we want to help out another organization? The fans want to see that fight. At some point, you have to put that first.”

Do you see him having a problem with the octagon at all? For some reason these pride guys don't do well in their first UFC fight.

He use to fight in the UFC. He got beat by Tito back in the day.

Unless you forget how something is, I dont see too big of a problem caused by the cage in this case.

But what I do see as a problem is Silva's aggressive style. He is going to want to rip Chuck's head off and that is where I think he will decide his fate in this fight. He gets caught on his way in.

We got an official offer from M-1 to the UFC to do a co-promotion for the Couture-Emelianenko fight, and they (UFC) rejected that offer. Really, the only thing standing in the way for that fight right now is Dana and the UFC. Obviously, M-1 is happy to do a co-promotion like that. It only serves to help them. I think the UFC is looking at it the other way, and it’s like why do we want to help out another organization? The fans want to see that fight. At some point, you have to put that first.”

This is kinda like the NFL playing against the XFL or AFL back when. Struggling companies wanting to ride the coattails of big brother's success'. Thanks, but no thanks! Let M-1 flounder with their NYE Extraveganza with Fedor fighting the bearded woman and the 3 midgets. That is all Fedor is good for anymore is sideshow entertainment.

Fighting no one in the top 20
Fighting no one that has any name recognition
Fighting no one for a belt
Fighting in an organization that has who?

lmao. I agree, only the real mma fans have beef with Dana. The ones who are bandwagoners think the UFC is great even though Dana keeps on putting on half ass shows. I mean some of the main events have been weak as hell. (THis card coming up is solid)

lmao. I agree, only the real mma fans have beef with Dana. The ones who are bandwagoners think the UFC is great even though Dana keeps on putting on half ass shows. I mean some of the main events have been weak as hell. (THis card coming up is solid)

Not for sure if the "real mma" fan is directed at me, but......I never was a fan of PRIDE. Bought several events, but couldnt get into the way the Japanesse fight, hate the ring, did not like the head stomps, or the moving them to the middle of the ring when down.

THe IFL has some competitive fights, but the skill set is well below the UFC.

Have not watched the WC yet. Seems to be be some pretty solid fighters there.

Havent watched EliteXC. They do have some nice fighters, but last I heard they were struggling mightely.

Bodog puts on a nice show. Many of the fighters are unknown, but they are very skilled. Much more so than the IFL. I enjoy watching Bodog. Maybe it is because they are useally fighting on a beach in Costa Rica when I watch.

There is just no way around it that the UFC puts out the best product.

It wasnt a shot at u bud. Just saying that the UFC is rushing out mediocre cards ..

Remember that the UFC puts out 15+ shows a year. Say there is an average of 8 fights per event and that gives you 240 fighters needed. Most fighters fight an average of 3 times a year. That takes it down to needing a pool of 80 fighters needed to draw from. Pretty tough to do.

You read the rumor that CBS will air a card in February?

Yes, but it isnt happening now...unfortunatly.

Cable Rep: January’s UFC 80 Event Will Air on Pay-Per-View

<!-- Print the time the article was posted --><!-- EMF updated style to include date + time -->Posted by MMA Junkie on November 27, 2007 at 12:07 pm ET
<!-- The article content -->Jan. 19’s UFC 80 event that takes place in Newcastle, England, will be shown on pay-per-view — not on free television as a Spike TV broadcast.
MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) was told of the UFC’s broadcast plans by a representative from one of the nation’s biggest cable companies, who said a Zuffa LLC representative contacted the company about the pay-per-view broadcast.
Zuffa, the UFC’s parent company, was initially concerned about the cable company’s ability to broadcast two major events — UFC 80 and a Roy Jones Jr. vs. Felix Trinidad boxing match — via pay-per-view on the same day. The Jones-Trinidad fight takes place at Madison Square Garden in New York.
Although the cable-company representative says that UFC 80 will likely be shown (via tape delay) in its normal pay-per-view broadcast slot at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT, the UFC says that it’ll be a live pay-per-view event. The event starts at 3 p.m. ET (8 p.m. GT) in Newcastle.
UFC 80, which takes place at the Metro Radio Arena, is headlined by an interim lightweight title fight between B.J. Penn and Joe Stevenson. UFC President Dana White opted to create the interim title while Sean Sherk deals with the appeal of a failed UFC 73 drug test and what might be a suspension after the hearing. The two champs will meet in a title-unification bout once Sherk’s suspension ends.
UFC 80 also features main-card bouts of Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Fabricio Werdum, Marcus Davis vs. Jess Liaudin, and Kendall Grove vs. Jorge Rivera.
Two weeks after the UFC 80 broadcast, a UFC 81 event also airs on pay-per-view.
For the latest UFC 80 fights, check out the UFC Rumors section of MMAjunkie.com.

chuck_silva.jpg

This joint here is free money. We have Chuck cold as ice Lidell fighting. Chuck has been knocked the fuck out his last 2 fights, one by an average fighter Jardine. The only reason he is taking this fight is because he had one more remaining fight on his contract. The Axe murderer comes to the UFC also off 2 losses but to 2 tough fighters. I just think Chuck is here for a pay day and loses relatively early
purple.gif
then goes out and parties in Vegas.

Wanderlei Silva -120 to win 3 Shekels :shake:
:7_17_2:

Good luck on SILVA, Chuck gave him the finger in the weigh in, wouldnt be surprised if SILVA bit his finger off tomorrow.

THinking SILVA rushes him pushes the pace and knocks Chuck out. All this talk about Chuck being a counter puncher is BS. Vs the TITOS of the world and guys that cannot attack him, this time he will be facing a guy that can eat a punch, and give one out. IMO Chuck is the most overrated fighter ever and basically fought hand selected opponents that Dana WHITE gave him. They ducked SILVA and never made him face any real strikers like the Rampage's SIlva's, LIDDELL beat TITO twice, Babalu, Randy(good victory), Vernon White, Jeremy Horn, now we are seeing him lose because he is fighting better guys, guys that won't get knocked out with one punch.

Better hope Silva got some HGH or other roids that cant be traced.

Dude isnt the same when he isnt juiced up.

I guess we will find out a little tonight. Rumor was, as I stated in my write-up for the Griffin/Rua fight, that Chute Boxe was notorious for being all roided up in Japan. As far as that fight was concerned, I dont want t o hear that Rua was out of shape due to his knee.

<table id="sortable_table_id_0" style="font-size: 85%; text-align: left;" class="wikitable sortable" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="odd"><td style="background: rgb(255, 221, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-no2">Loss</td> <td>20-5</td> <td> JardineKeith Jardine</td> <td>Decision (Split)</td> <td>UFC 76: Knockout</td> <td>02007-09-22 22 September 2007</td> <td align="center">3</td> <td align="center">5:00</td> <td> Anaheim, California, United States</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td style="background: rgb(255, 221, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-no2">xLoss</td> <td>20-4</td> <td> Jackson 2Quinton Jackson</td> <td>TKO (Strikes)</td> <td>UFC 71: Liddell vs. Jackson</td> <td>02007-05-26 26 May 2007</td> <td align="center">1</td> <td align="center">1:53</td> <td> Las Vegas, Nevada, United States</td> <td>Lost UFC Light Heavyweight title</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>20-3</td> <td> Ortiz 2Tito Ortiz</td> <td>TKO (Referee Stoppage)</td> <td>UFC 66 - Liddell vs. Ortiz</td> <td>02006-12-30 30 December 2006</td> <td align="center">3</td> <td align="center">3:59</td> <td> Las Vegas, United States</td> <td>Defended UFC Light Heavyweight title</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>19-3</td> <td> Sobral 2Renato Sobral</td> <td>TKO (Punches)</td> <td>UFC 62: Liddell vs. Sobral</td> <td>02006-08-26 26 August 2006</td> <td align="center">1</td> <td align="center">1:35</td> <td> Las Vegas, United States</td> <td>Defended UFC Light Heavyweight title</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>18-3</td> <td> Couture 3Randy Couture</td> <td>TKO (Punches)</td> <td>UFC 57: Liddell vs. Couture 3</td> <td>02006-02-04 4 February 2006</td> <td align="center">2</td> <td align="center">1:28</td> <td> Las Vegas, United States</td> <td>Defended UFC Light Heavyweight title</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>17-3</td> <td> Horn 2Jeremy Horn</td> <td>TKO (Referee Stoppage)</td> <td>UFC 54 - Boiling Point</td> <td>02005-08-20 20 August 2005</td> <td align="center">4</td> <td align="center">2:46</td> <td> Las Vegas, United States</td> <td>Defended UFC Light Heavyweight title</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>16-3</td> <td> Couture 2Randy Couture</td> <td>KO (Punch)</td> <td>UFC 52: Couture vs Liddell 2</td> <td>02005-04-16 16 April 2005</td> <td align="center">1</td> <td align="center">2:06</td> <td> Las Vegas, United States</td> <td>Won UFC Light Heavyweight title</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>15-3</td> <td> WhiteVernon White</td> <td>TKO (Strikes)</td> <td>UFC 49: Unfinished Business</td> <td>02004-08-21 21 August 2004</td> <td align="center">1</td> <td align="center">4:05</td> <td> Las Vegas, United States</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>14-3</td> <td> Ortiz Tito Ortiz</td> <td>TKO (Punches)</td> <td>UFC 47: It's On!</td> <td>02004-04-02 2 April 2004</td> <td align="center">2</td> <td align="center">0:38</td> <td> Las Vegas, United States</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td style="background: rgb(255, 221, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-no2">xLoss</td> <td>13-3</td> <td> JacksonQuinton Jackson</td> <td>TKO (Corner Stoppage)</td> <td>PRIDE Final Conflict 2003</td> <td>02003-11-09 9 November 2003</td> <td align="center">2</td> <td align="center">3:10</td> <td> Tokyo, Japan</td> <td>PRIDE Middleweight Grand Prix semifinal</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>13-2</td> <td> OvereemAlistair Overeem</td> <td>KO (Strikes)</td> <td>PRIDE Total Elimination 2003</td> <td>02003-08-10 10 August 2003</td> <td align="center">1</td> <td align="center">3:09</td> <td> Saitama, Japan</td> <td>PRIDE Middleweight Grand Prix quarterfinal</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td style="background: rgb(255, 221, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-no2">xLoss</td> <td>12-2</td> <td> CoutureRandy Couture</td> <td>TKO (Punches)</td> <td>UFC 43: Meltdown</td> <td>02003-06-06 6 June 2003</td> <td align="center">3</td> <td align="center">2:39</td> <td> Las Vegas, United States</td> <td>For the interim UFC Light Heavyweight title</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>12-1</td> <td> Sobral 2Renato Sobral</td> <td>KO (Head Kick)</td> <td>UFC 40: Vendetta</td> <td>02003-02-15 15 February 2003</td> <td align="center">1</td> <td align="center">2:55</td> <td> Las Vegas, United States</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>11-1</td> <td> BelfortVitor Belfort</td> <td>Decision (Unanimous)</td> <td>UFC 37.5: As Real As It Gets</td> <td>02002-06-22 22 June 2002</td> <td align="center">3</td> <td align="center">5:00</td> <td> Las Vegas, United States</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>10-1</td> <td> SuloevAmar Suloev</td> <td>Decision (Unanimous)</td> <td>UFC 35: Throwdown</td> <td>02002-01-11 11 January 2002</td> <td align="center">3</td> <td align="center">5:00</td> <td> Uncasville, Connecticut, United States</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>9-1</td> <td> Bustamante Murilo Bustamante</td> <td>Decision (Unanimous)</td> <td>UFC 33: Victory in Vegas</td> <td>02001-09-28 28 September 2001</td> <td align="center">3</td> <td align="center">5:00</td> <td> Las Vegas, United States</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>8-1</td> <td> MezgerGuy Mezger</td> <td>KO (Punch)</td> <td>PRIDE 14 - Clash of the Titans</td> <td>02001-05-27 27 May 2001</td> <td align="center">2</td> <td align="center">2:21</td> <td> Japan</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>7-1</td> <td> RandlemanKevin Randleman</td> <td>TKO (Punches)</td> <td>UFC 31: Locked and Loaded</td> <td>02001-05-04 4 May 2001</td> <td align="center">1</td> <td align="center">1:18</td> <td>Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>6-1</td> <td> MonsonJeff Monson</td> <td>Decision (Unanimous)</td> <td>UFC 29: Defense of the Belts</td> <td>02000-12-06 6 December 2000</td> <td align="center">3</td> <td align="center">5:00</td> <td> Tokyo, Japan</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>5-1</td> <td>HeathSteve Heath</td> <td>KO (Head Kick)</td> <td>IFC WC 9 - Warriors Challenge 9</td> <td>02000-07-18 18 July 2000</td> <td align="center">2</td> <td align="center">5:39</td> <td> Friant, California, United States</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>4-1</td> <td>JonesPaul Jones</td> <td>TKO (Strikes)</td> <td>UFC 22: Only One Can be Champion</td> <td>01999-09-24 24 September 1999</td> <td align="center">1</td> <td align="center">3:53</td> <td> Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>3-1</td> <td>WilliamsKenneth Williams</td> <td>Submission (Rear Naked Choke)</td> <td>NG 11 - Neutral Grounds 11</td> <td>01999-03-31 31 March 1999</td> <td align="center">N/A</td> <td align="center">N/A</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td style="background: rgb(255, 221, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-no2">xLoss</td> <td>2-1</td> <td> HornJeremy Horn</td> <td>Submission (Arm Triangle Choke)</td> <td>UFC 19: Ultimate Young Guns</td> <td>01999-03-05 5 March 1999</td> <td align="center">1</td> <td align="center">12:00</td> <td> Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, United States</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>2-0</td> <td>Landi-JonsJose Landi-Jons</td> <td>Decision (Unanimous)</td> <td>IVC 6 - The Challenge</td> <td>01998-08-23 23 August 1998</td> <td align="center">1</td> <td align="center">30:00</td> <td> Brazil</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td style="background: rgb(221, 255, 221) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black;" class="table-yes2">Win</td> <td>1-0</td> <td>HernandezNoe Hernandez</td> <td>Decision</td> <td>UFC 17: Redemption</td> <td>01998-05-15 15 May 1998</td> <td align="center">1</td> <td align="center">12:00</td> <td> Mobile, Alabama United States</td></tr></tbody></table>

Back