AAF week 8

spongerat

Pretty much a regular
I've been away for a while traveling but I'm back. No ones really interested in AAF so I might stop posting.

Anyway lines are out.

ORL -10
Mem 42

SD +3
SL 40.5

ATL +6
Birm 38

AZ +1
SA 43.5

I am finishing inputting data into my model and will post what my numbers are for the week.

ORL -10
Mem 42
My line orl -8 total 40

SD +3
SL 40.5
my line SD -4 total 39

ATL +6
Birm 38
my line ATL +8 total 36

AZ +1
SA 43.5
my line az-5 total 45

possible plays
mem +10
mem U42
SD +3
SD U40.5
Birm -6
AZ-1
AZ O43.5

I wanted to care about this league but after capping the full CFL and NFL seasons, I was burnt out and needed a break. I'm going to try and catch a couple of games before the season is out.

With March Madness and baseball, it's hard to get into minor league football. Having said that, I'll have it on 1 of my TVs.

With March Madness and baseball, it's hard to get into minor league football. Having said that, I'll have it on 1 of my TVs.
I agree in terms of entertainment, I don't watch any of these games. I just do sportsbetting for money and I don't have a viable model for other sports yet.

mem +10
SD +3
SD U40.5
Birm -6
AZ-1
AZ O43.5

Ended up playing these and went 4-2, the number on Orlando moved down and scared me off an under play fortunately as the game ended over. The model seems to be working much better the past few weeks.

i think viewership numbers weren't bad, they just ran out of money and the NFLPA wouldn't help at all. the system is so crooked, they want college to be the only minor league option.
I was actually surprised at how many people were at the games. I expected it to be like tier 3 bowl games where its mostly empty.

Back