AAA & The Mexican League April 4th - 10th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
4/4

16211 Round Rock Express/New Orleans Baby Cakes Under 9 -145
16217 Salt Lake Bees/Albuquerque Isotopes Over 9½ -130
16219 Las Vegas Aviators/El Paso Chihuahuas Over 10 -115

Abq and EP get some hellacious winds that blow this time of year. Great for overs. Good luck this season.

Abq and EP get some hellacious winds that blow this time of year. Great for overs. Good luck this season.

That is true. Wind in El Paso is pretty much constant throughout the summer. The old stadium was like pitching in a funhouse, the new one is a bit more reasonable. Elevation is a key factor in this two spots. Lines will sharpen up in a week or so but there will still be nights where the books are throwing cash at you in AAA

hey bench- what sites do you use for aaa and mexican ball? and are you able to get more than $100 on these games?

i know a lot of obscure markets like this are limited on how much you can get down. especially bettors who win like you.

thanks in advance!

Nice night bench! Man on 3rd with no outs in the 7th couldnt get him home for the sweep. Nothing wrong with 2-1 though!

hey bench- what sites do you use for aaa and mexican ball? and are you able to get more than $100 on these games?

i know a lot of obscure markets like this are limited on how much you can get down. especially bettors who win like you.

thanks in advance!

I haven’t put down more than $200 yet this season on minor league games. Sometimes they limit you to $200 and then let you wager more when the odds change. I haven’t really wagered so much in the past where this would be a problem. I will bump my unit size after April 10th so maybe I will find out then. I have never had a limit put on me in the Mexican League and I have put down larger amounts in the past

4/7

Round Rock Express/New Orleans Baby Cakes Under 8 -115
Salt Lake Bees/Albuquerque Isotopes Over 9½ -110

Still waiting on Mexican League lines to come out...should be a 2 unit total when/if they do

Missed getting the Mexican League game in myself...they didn’t post the total until 20 minutes before the game and I lost track of time. No matter how long I do this I still myself with room to grow. Just a total inexcusable drift from on my part...the game was hot water vs Leon ov 11, of course it’s 7-6 in the 7th...:whip3:

Missed getting the Mexican League game in myself...they didn’t post the total until 20 minutes before the game and I lost track of time. No matter how long I do this I still myself with room to grow. Just a total inexcusable drift from on my part...the game was hot water vs Leon ov 11, of course it’s 7-6 in the 7th...:whip3:

It happens, Coach. No worries and thanks for all you do.

Not sure if you know about it or use it but there’s a free App for smartphones called FlashScore that not only can give detailed notifications including any scoring changes for all AAA and pro sports, but I personally love the feature where it can remind you 5,15, 30, 60, or 180 minutes before a game. I use it personally if I have a late morning meeting and want to get in a mid-week baseball game bet but just have a ton going on. For a free app, it is absolutely awesome especially with updates every time the score changes in all of these games.

It happens, Coach. No worries and thanks for all you do.

Not sure if you know about it or use it but there’s a free App for smartphones called FlashScore that not only can give detailed notifications including any scoring changes for all AAA and pro sports, but I personally love the feature where it can remind you 5,15, 30, 60, or 180 minutes before a game. I use it personally if I have a late morning meeting and want to get in a mid-week baseball game bet but just have a ton going on. For a free app, it is absolutely awesome especially with updates every time the score changes in all of these games.

will check it out...Probably wouldn't have worked for me today as I was out cutting 8 acres and my phone was back at the house...definitely going to look into it...thanks

Back