AAA/Mexican League April 22nd - 30th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
4/22

Iowa Cubbies -135 (as long as Underwood doesn't walk the world he should dominate this OKC lineup. Kid has great stuff when he can keep it over the plate. My experience says guys like this do better on the road. Iowa playing lights out as of late.)

everything thing is one unit unless otherwise stated. One unit will be a nickel from this point going forward.

Last edited:
4/27

Louisville/Norfolk ov 9 -115 (2 dimes)

* had to lay this game off in 3 different accounts to get this much on a AAA game...lot of stars lined up in the right spot for me on this one...back later with some action south of the border and a late start game in AAA...I may have a game in Japan later tonight

4/28

Monclova/Durango ov 12.5 -125

Toledo/Gwinnet ov 8.5 -115 (dime)
El Paso/Vegas ov 10.5 -115
Albequereque/Salt Lake ov 10.5 -115
Baby Cakes -130

NCAA...Louisville -10.5 -125...East Carolina +215

4/29

Louisville/Toledo ov 9 -115
Gwinett/Charlotte ov 9 -115
Vegas/Reno ov 11 -115
El Paso/Fresno ov 11.5 -115
Reno +105
El Paso -1.5 +110

* nickel each...off day south of the border...the longer I do this the more I want to just stop capping MLB and focus my time on AAA and the Mexican League, last two years these two levels represent like 80% of my profit margin...I know some of these lines have changed, I put em in right when they come out but I can't post till I get off work...its a big push right now at my real world job but by the end of the month I will be around with the early birds...gl tonight guys I like this card, enjoy the day

4/30

Durango/Mexico ov 11.5 -115
Memphis/New Orleans un 7.5 (dime)
Louis/Toledo ov 10 -115
Tacoma/Salt Lake ov 11 -115
El Paso/Fresno ov 10.5 -115

* wish I had time to go to the Cakes game tonight, just about an hour south of me...Easily the best two pitchers in AAA facing off tonight in New Orleans, should be a great game to watch. Tickets 2nd row behind home plate $12...should be a good night, gl guys

Back