A Toast to Bloodhound

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
He probably has a Dime on Bama vs Fresno St today. If I knew for sure I would have been all over it.
On NFL Sunday he would share his NFL thoughts with me offline. Not sure why he wouldn't post on Sunday's. He said he didn't feel his plays were good in the NFL. To me, his opinion was invaluable no matter what the sport.
All this, while never meeting the man in 15 years. He's the only person I've ever communicated with and never met that has made such an impression on me. Blood was my safety net when it came to gambling. He was the gift thread to open during the holidays and Bowl Season.
Next month will be a year already. It still feels brutal and not as much fun for me when it comes to wagering.

We toast to you my friend. I hope to see you on the other side some day.

Last edited:
:cheers3:

he barely knew me on here, but was always wishing me well anyway. he was a gem.

I think about him a lot, and was fortunate to meet him. Great guy who we all miss! I know he would be excited watching his beloved Crimson Tide, he lived for their games :cheers3:

He was a rare individual who had the knack of making you feel important. Damn few of us possess that quality.
And as a gambler he had some valuable experience which he was always willing to share. Like most Internet Forum contacts, I never met the man and I envy those like Tim and Wire who knew him personally. I miss him a lot.

Back