A Text from a Diehard Charga's Fan

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
They are the Chargers. They have talent but will lose way too many games by 3 points or less and will likely lose 8-10 starters to season ending injury by week 6. They have lost 3 starters so far.

Are we talking a diehard, knowledgable fan or a guy who sits in the couch, drinks too much beer and yells at the TV in his underpants?

Asking for a friend...
Aren't all degenerate gamblers what you describe.
In all honesty, last night we saw NFL modern day football. Why are we wasting time watching this garbage? Answer, b
Because we gamble.

Only reason why I started this post was because of all the love the Chargers are getting. I thought maybe they got a new QB or something.

I was being serious, wise... you know your friend, he could be an analytical guy or he could be a guy that picks teams he likes based on his favorite color...we don't know that.

A guy like you for example knows his team inside and fucking out...you were WAY ahead of the masses talking about McVay and what he would do for Goff and the Rams last year. That's insight that is HUGELY valuable to store away.

That's along the lines for my question, not to troll...

They’re the most talented team in the AFC but not having a home field and having the stink on them from all these years makes them extremely tough to back especially as a favorite. They just know how to lose games.

I was being serious, wise... you know your friend, he could be an analytical guy or he could be a guy that picks teams he likes based on his favorite color...we don't know that.

A guy like you for example knows his team inside and fucking out...you were WAY ahead of the masses talking about McVay and what he would do for Goff and the Rams last year. That's insight that is HUGELY valuable to store away.

Thx for your reply. He's an attorney out of San Diego and a cousin of mine. He's a diehard who was really bummed when they moved. I was wondering why there was so much love for the Chargers so I asked him. I understand the love for the Browns (kinda) because they improved their personnel. He did mention how they'll lose close game and sustain injuries as usual which makes me feel they could be close to getting over the hump. What I've gotten out of this is to stay away from their season total either way.

I remember Dwayne on "what's happening", had a pretty sick system based on uniform colors

Season 2, episode 8 :)

Last edited:
Only reason why I started this post was because of all the love the Chargers are getting. I thought maybe they got a new QB or something.

Man that awful harsh on dude who has, is, and capable of winning lot of games in this league, let’s please agree that hick way better than Andy dalton?!?! I do agree tho, far as chargers go I like when they getting a fg or more (good ol days) cause they will inevitably be in bunch of games decided last 2 minutes. Could just be the year they win those games tho, keep ur head up!!!

Did we see anything different from the Supa Charga's? We have people saying they'll be in the Super Bowl. They wont even be a playoff team.

Man that awful harsh on dude who has, is, and capable of winning lot of games in this league, let’s please agree that hick way better than Andy dalton?!?! I do agree tho, far as chargers go I like when they getting a fg or more (good ol days) cause they will inevitably be in bunch of games decided last 2 minutes. Could just be the year they win those games tho, keep ur head up!!!
Don’t really agree. Dalton has a better winning percentage than Rivers. Not a huge difference.

Don’t really agree. Dalton has a better winning percentage than Rivers. Not a huge difference.

For most their careers I’d argue dalton had a far better roster around him. I think dalton straight garbage tho so maybe it a bias view.

I agree Dalton has had a good roster. He’s not garbage but he’s definitely average.

Rivers has had a few around him over the years and does again now, just lot of lean years in sd while cincy had loads of talent. Both could use better coaching!! Although dalton has had lot of really good oc’s Over the years.

They’re the most talented team in the AFC but not having a home field and having the stink on them from all these years makes them extremely tough to back especially as a favorite. They just know how to lose games.

Sorry friend but they aren’t even the most talented team in their division. Hunt, Kelce, and Watkins didn’t do anything and Berry didn’t even suit up. Mahomes played his first true game.

Last edited:
Sorry friend but they aren’t even the most talented team in their division. Hunt, Kelce, and Watkins didn’t do anything and Berry didn’t even suit up. Mahomes played his first true game.
I’ve got Tyreek Hill and Mahomes on my squad. Sick offense but the defense is bad. That’s good for my fantasy team, though. lol Nice opening weekend for our Chiefs and Bengals! Huge games this week for both. Would love to see KC beat Pittsburgh.

Last edited:
Back