A tease for the ages

• Thread starter Thread starter CapeCodCannibal
  • Start date Start date
Good luck.

It may very well win but I would offer a bit of advice ... and since we battle a bit .. take the advice for what it is worth and not think about the fact that it is coming from me.

You don't want to cross the zero when you tease games. You are losing value in the tease when you do that for obvious reasons once you think about it. Just food for thought going forward with your teasers.

Example in case someone needs one.

When you tease 5 to plus 1 :

tease works in your favor on lose by 1 & win by 1,2,3,4 ... you are getting five extra results.
as opposed to say -7.5 to -1.5 where the tease works in your favor on win by 7,6,5,4,3,2 ... you are getting six extra results.

As the game cannot fall zero, you are neutering the value of your tease while paying the same cost (paying for six points but only getting five)

All that said, I hope you win.

I generally don't tease across zero either cause there's little diff in +1 or -1. I did a 10 pointer including AZ but that cause I needed a third team & Den wasn't allowed.

Someone on this site coined the phrase "a little part of me dies when I see a tease across zero". Truth

Good luck.

It may very well win but I would offer a bit of advice ... and since we battle a bit .. take the advice for what it is worth and not think about the fact that it is coming from me.

You don't want to cross the zero when you tease games. You are losing value in the tease when you do that for obvious reasons once you think about it. Just food for thought going forward with your teasers.

Example in case someone needs one.

When you tease 5 to plus 1 :

tease works in your favor on lose by 1 & win by 1,2,3,4 ... you are getting five extra results.
as opposed to say -7.5 to -1.5 where the tease works in your favor on win by 7,6,5,4,3,2 ... you are getting six extra results.

As the game cannot fall zero, you are neutering the value of your tease while paying the same cost (paying for six points but only getting five)

All that said, I hope you win.

Protecting against the small chance the Patriots only win by 3 or 4.

NFL network gave the coaching advantage to the Chiefs yesterday. LINK

Belichick will be coaching in his 10th AFC Championship game in 15 years with the Patriots.

The NFL Network rates as a C in my book. Marshall Faulk is awful. Kurt Warner is Mr. State the Obvious. Irvin is average. Chris Rose is brutal. Steve Mariucci is the only one who brings a decent coaching perspective blended in with humor. To rate KC as having a coaching edge over the Pats just discredits this channel even more

Back