a Saturday "Big Dog": Marlins @ Nats

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
overnight line @ Westgate Marlins +285 @ Nationals. Wei-Yin Chen vs Max Scherzer

the "Schnauzer" lost his last 2 and 4 of last 5. Chen won last vs Rays, lost the 2 two before BUT won 3 before those two. think it is worth a shot for the price. IF the Marlins can get an early lead can always "fiddle in the middle" like the Thursday game :)

national broadcast on Fox :shake:

overnight line @ Westgate Marlins +285 @ Nationals. Wei-Yin Chen vs Max Scherzer

the "Schnauzer" lost his last 2 and 4 of last 5. Chen won last vs Rays, lost the 2 two before BUT won 3 before those two. think it is worth a shot for the price. IF the Marlins can get an early lead can always "fiddle in the middle" like the Thursday game :)

national broadcast on Fox :shake:
Brother I’m still reeling from that big dog that should have been on Thursday night with the White Sox over verlander! Haha

Is it possible. Certainly. What will I do? Obviously I will start by taking 2.5 as always. Then I will consider Miami first 5. After that other options which could easily include ML

Hokey Smoke I should have WAITED!!! the Saturday line now Marlins +310 :mad:

I don't think much of this game with Charlie Morton going for the Astros vs James Shields BUT the White Sox also +310 @ Houston :confused:

well a 7 run Nationals 5th inning took care of THIS game. was tied 3-3 going to the bottom of 5th BUT freeking Chen "blew up". NOW 10-3 Nats bottom of 6th :baseballfire:

Back