A Prayer for NFL 2015

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Please Lord, let me be wrong about my lowly Rams. Let them win 7 games and not my prediction of 5 or less. Let them not be ignorant. Allow our MLB the freedom to make tackles at the LOS instead of hiding in a pretend wrestling match with an Olineman. Allow Chrissy Long to reach mediocrity so he no longer is the most overrated Dlineman in the NFL. Zero Pro Bowls in 7 years.
Lastly...Keep Foles healthy long enough for Fisher to be gone and a new head coach to enter the new stadium in Los Angeles. Amen

Seattle has some issues in that secondary. Rams are down to their 3rd string RB Mason might play but has a hammy issue. Let's not forget my teams terrible Oline. The entire team is mistake prone. I'd stay clear of this team against an elite team.

Mason is out. Just listened to Fisher. Man does he sound confused. I'm hoping he proves me wrong this season.

Do I need to say more abut the Hams? 1st Seattle drive is 8 minutes. Hams get the ball and go backwards to the point they run a QB sneak on 3rd and 22 so they don't get a safety. They punt and Seattle runs it back for a TD. I'm embarrassed to be a fan of this team. Time for Fisherman to find a hobby.

Do I need to say more abut the Hams? 1st Seattle drive is 8 minutes. Hams get the ball and go backwards to the point they run a QB sneak on 3rd and 22 so they don't get a safety. They punt and Seattle runs it back for a TD. I'm embarrassed to be a fan of this team. Time for Fisherman to find a hobby.

No, you don't. We get the point (or got it about a month ago)....you don't like Fisher, think he's clueless and confused, and think your team isn't going to be very good this year because of it. You are letting the emotion of your team get you this upset to just keep venting about Jeff Fisher? Sounds pretty juvenile. Not to mention, it completely clouds your judgement when discussing any plays involving the Rams...you're not objective at all, which usually happens with fans of a team but you're doing it the opposite way and subjectively talking about how horrible they are. No reason to take any of your thoughts seriously until you remove the emotion, which doesn't seem like it's happening anytime soon.

Until Fisher finds a new hobby, maybe it's you who should either stop following the Rams or find another team to root for.

Woah, Larry relax.
He is spot on about Fisher. Guy is sick of his team losing yr after yr

Thx Dudley. Latex must have taken the Rams today otherwise why would the moron respond like that. An unforced error by this offense coming out of the half is classic.

Thx Dudley. Latex must have taken the Rams today otherwise why would the moron respond like that. An unforced error by this offense coming out of the half is classic.

Center snaps it off foles chest lol

I didn't take the Rams at all (and even if I did, it would be meaningless to my comments, I can be objective)...you've made literally the same post about 10 times now since preseason started. You were using logic like "the Rams can't score on vanilla defenses in the preseason while using their real offense."

You're a fan, we get it....nothing wrong with that. Just don't try to talk objectively about Rams games, because you're incapable of doing so.

Remember your thread last year about how FSU was going to be the favorite over any other team in the CFB playoff? Hahahahahahahaha

LOL! That's why you're pissed? Because of the FSU comments??? How about when I predicted the Giants would sweep the Tigers in the World Series? How about when I predicted the Red Sox would win the World Series and they did? How about the winners bro? It's all good. I wish u luck buddy.

LOL! That's why you're pissed? Because of the FSU comments??? How about when I predicted the Giants would sweep the Tigers in the World Series? How about when I predicted the Red Sox would win the World Series and they did? How about the winners bro? It's all good. I wish u luck buddy.

No, that's not why I'm pissed. First, I'm not pissed at all. Second, that's what you took out of that? The comment was to show that you're basically clueless and your opinions don't warrant much attention.

Not sure about those other predictions, but great job. The FSU thing was something you actually tried to argue on here for a few days, so I brought it up. I don't remember the other predictions (if they were on here), but again...great job. Maybe baseball is your sport...football surely isn't.

Do you see what I'm seeing bro? Unreal

I see it. 24-13 St Louis right now. Great call!

It's all good wise...hope you make it through the season w/o pulling your hair out because of the Rams. Seems to most like they should be pretty good this season.

Sorry to hijack your thread (the 6th or so on the same topic)....gonna go back into hiding now around here...pretty much the reason I stopped posting in the first place, no time for idiots/stupidity, or those that take things so personally. See you guys in the contest threads.

Come again you idiot???? What's just happened on the last 2 drives??? 2 turnovers and 10pts??? Where are you Latex???

Rams gave Seattle 18 points in 8 minutes. Usually that's what happens with this team. What was the difference? 1 name. Nick Foles. I love this QB. Badfraud would have caved in. That was a HUGE win. I've dealt with losing for so long, I forgot what it feels like to win. Thank you Jesus!

And people thought I was crazy here when I said Foles was better than Matt Barkley back in their college days.

Just hope Foles doesn't get killed this year behind that O line.

Foles is such a gamer. He sees the field and takes advantage of what's given. That last TD to Kendricks, that's a pass Bradford never throws. Foles knew he was going there pre-snap.

Back