A play I like today

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
Vikings -3 or 2.5 whichever you can get.

The Vikings haven't quit all year, and have showed fight. They have a few veterans that could be playing there last home game today. Cassel is playing for a potential opening day starting QB spot for the Vikings. No AP, concerns me and I believe that is why its come off the 3. This will be the last game in the Dome ever... its going to be -30 here today and this game will be jam packed...its a bitter sweet goodbye for many fans.

Onto Detroit, have they quit? Yep, is there coach a fucking moron, Yep. I don't see how this team even shows up today. They had the division gift wrapped to them on a Silver platter, yet fucked it all away. I know Detroit can exploit Minnesota's horrendous secondary and linebackers....but i don't think its enough. Calvin didn't practice all week, and is questionable. Why would you play your franchise in a meaningless game?

If he does play, Minnesota's CB Chris Cook has shut down Megatron in the 3 times he's played against him 4/36, 5/54, 3/36. In the 1 game Chris Cook didn't play against him, Mega went for 11/205. Chris Cook is a terrible CB, but for some reason he shuts down Mega.

Game is meaningless for both teams, but in this situation I'll take the home team that hasn't quit, in the final game in the Metrodome.

Also I didn't bet it, but just blindly betting Vikings overs has been loot all year.

Also bet Pitt/Cleveland under 44. I think that's 3-4pts too high. No doubt it sails over in the beginning of the 3rd

Rare week 17 with very few throw away games. Ive never been successful capping these but the situational angle with the metrodome is interesting.. I swore I wouldnt do it though.. Thanks for being the little devil on my shoulder...GL bro

So you're telling me i didnt get very good line value?
lol, back down to 1.5. not as bad!!!!

Either way, Lions have quit. I'd rather they have Mega playing because Staff just locks in on him. He might actually spread it out if Mega sits.

And a quote I hears many years ago with respect to investing that applies to gambling and line value.

Don't be sore, buy some more............

Thanks for pointing out the play bro. Sorry about the line you got. Local gave me +1. Least we both got to see a win for our boys in the finale at the met. Time to change shirts into a NE tee.

I lost on the play, but I did get some pk. I had alot more on -3. Shit happens, hopefully most cashed because of the line steam around the time I posted.

I bet Packers -3 in the late one.

What a game Hunt!!!!

I Played Dallas +7 tonight, I'd rather have Kitna than Orton or Romo, but I'll take Orton I guess.

Back