A new project I am a part of....

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
Hey Guys,

So I got selected by BookieSmash, which is an offshoot of PokerNews.com, to cover the NFC East this season, as they wanted to begin a weekly NFL betting segment on their site.

I don't mean to self promote shamelessly, but it's completely free, so check it out. You guys know I love writing, betting, and writing about betting, so its cool to have a chance to do that on an even bigger stage. I'll still be writing for the old blog as well, this column I focus solely on this division, but the more people I reach, the more people I can hopefully win money for.

Check out my first column, a season preview, along side a quick breakdown of Week 1 matchups:

http://www.bookiesmash.com/nfl/news/a-sports-betting-preview-of-the-nfc-east-2777.htm

Probably bad for you,as you know..... I agree about the Niners and Giants.

Well written,if aimed at a casual bettor.

Well done :shake:

nah, no good money...not about making money, im just happy to have another network of people to read my stuff. all the contributors do submit a side on every game, and best record per month gets $100...but other than that its just cool to have this as a platform. thanks for the kind words. now lets see NYG nad SF play in the NFC championship game haha

Back