A Must Wager

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
If you're into Season win totals, Rams over 5.5 is a gift. This number is based off the past. Even if Goff were to get hurt they have an equal QB in Mannion. The only thing that could keep this from winning is their oline. I think McVay is good enough to keep his QBs clean with his scheme. The Fraud is gone. We now have a young John Gruden type. This HC is legit

And how is Atlanta only 9.5? 12-4 for them or better

Could very well be playing in toughest division that historically has lot of turnover. Hangover from the sb meltdown pretty common. Lost their oc.

I really like their defense tho and while I think offense regresses some it still plenty capable of scoring points.

Hard to honestly give them more than 3 wins in 6 div games imo, maybe 4 but 2 isn't exactly out of the question either. Havnt looked at other 10 games on schedule to know if I think they can realistically win 7 of those?? I suspect south packed full of 9-7 10-6 type teams so I don't see any huge value in that number as it prob win or lose by a half game..

Gl w your plays

Atlanta are playing a first place schedule, remember that so have Dallas @ home (think that's a win) and @Seattle (hard to see ATL winning that) as well as AFC East...so losing @ NE and home against Miami are both completely reasonable to me, fortunately get GB and MIN at home but loss to Detroit I'd predict as well...and 2-4 in division is completely conceivable.

Atlanta are playing a first place schedule, remember that so have Dallas @ home (think that's a win) and @Seattle (hard to see ATL winning that) as well as AFC East...so losing @ NE and home against Miami are both completely reasonable to me, fortunately get GB and MIN at home but loss to Detroit I'd predict as well...and 2-4 in division is completely conceivable.

I'm perfectly willing to give them 3-3 in div. but I don't think they take 7 outside now that you bringing up who those 10 games against.., number makes plenty of sense to me, id never bet it as I never tie up money all year unless big odds but gun to my head I'd prob take under.

Reactions: KJ
Atlanta didn't play well today but there's too much talent not to get to 10-6 at least.
Rams will get to 6 wins in November. Hope u guys took that one.

Definitely agree you cashing the rams total.. still think atl be really close, dodged a huge bullet today cause bears had them dead to rights.

Rams lack of D is really starting make Wade Phillips look bad. Everyone and I mean everyone is out of position and lost. Nobody is committing to the run except Ogletree and he's getting 2 linemen clearing him out. Rams need to go 4-9 the rest of the season to cover. Tough stretch coming up hit I think they hit rather easily.
Atlanta looks like the best team in the NFL.

Rams lack of D is really starting make Wade Phillips look bad. Everyone and I mean everyone is out of position and lost. Nobody is committing to the run except Ogletree and he's getting 2 linemen clearing him out. Rams need to go 4-9 the rest of the season to cover. Tough stretch coming up hit I think they hit rather easily.
Atlanta looks like the best team in the NFL.

Atl doesn't even look like a playoff team. Stark was a terrible hire as oc, I thought they would regress some but never expected this offense to be this pathetic.

Atlanta at 9-5 needs 1 more. Won't be easy with Saints and Panthers on deck. If Atlanta loses this Sunday and Carolina wins, Atlanta's last game vs Panthers would be meaningless for Carolina.

Atlanta at 9-5 needs 1 more. Won't be easy with Saints and Panthers on deck. If Atlanta loses this Sunday and Carolina wins, Atlanta's last game vs Panthers would be meaningless for Carolina.
Wouldn’t Saints and Panthers be tied at 11-4? Week 17 would be meaningful at least until Saints beat the Bucs.

Wouldn’t Saints and Panthers be tied at 11-4? Week 17 would be meaningful at least until Saints beat the Bucs.
You're right. I looked at it wrong. If Atlanta wins and Carolina loses it would be meaningless for Carolina and Season Total hits anyway. So Atlanta won't have an opportunity to have Carolina rest players. Thanks for catching that. I was in playoff scenario mode.

Imagine pats and Falcons meet again?

That would be funny if it happened.

Both teams are weaker than last years teams would be interesting.

I have Falcons total over also.

They said if Falcons win the next two, they win division.
Yes. I was looking for a way where Carolina wouldn't play their best players to help Atlanta get this next win.
I don't feel Atlanta is playing good football. Their play calling is predictable and often times Jeff Fisher like.

Carolina +4 vs Atl is a nice hedge out opportunity. Atlanta sucks if you ask me. They have great talent but their play calling gives Jeff Fisher hope

Back