A.I. gets smashed by ABC

Iverson couldn't lace CB's kicks.

Iverson is a disaster. He might have to actually pay a team money for them to take him this summer.

BTW, who the hell is going to want to sign AI for the next season? I can't think of any team that would.

^^^^

That's so anti the state of Michigan too. They are the tougest, non-quit group of proud m'fer's around...

Hunt taught me that...

Everyone says Bobcats. Can't see it.

His best option is going to a Golden State or NY where shots are aplenty and where bad defense isn't going to kill a team.

Everyone says Bobcats. Can't see it.

His best option is going to a Golden State or NY where shots are aplenty and where bad defense isn't going to kill a team.
No way we take him over here in the bay. We have too many 1's and 2's. We need a legit center if anything.

And the 2001 sixers were the perfect team for him...a bunch of role players who were solid defenders and rebounders and just let him do whatever the hell he wanted to on offense and play the passing lanes for steals on defense...

I still say they would won the finals that year if McKie, Snow and Lynch werent all hurt...they were LB's version of the Pistons before the Pistons were the Pistons

AI was my favorite NBA player to watch ever....I love iverson. Got me and my pop to the First Union/wachovia center hundreds of times...i miss that fucker. Sadly though i believe its over for him....but, if your memphis why not throw him some loot as a draw...I pray he retires and doesnt tarnish his already tarnished rep.

If you look at his numbers i think you would be shocked by the number of assists he averaged and his FG% (although some years were awful)...I will miss the guy. Barkley drew me to the NBA and AI sealed it.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/allen_iverson/career_stats.html

I still say they would won the finals that year if McKie, Snow and Lynch werent all hurt...they were LB's version of the Pistons before the Pistons were the Pistons
:seeya:

shaq_ferry.jpg

Back