A great spot in the making tommorow night...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Keeping an eye on that over night line coming out later for the Denver/Indiana game...

I've had a lot of success fading the Pacers at home recently and the Nuggest could not be more in need of a win...they fell beneath .500 in that OT loss,

talent wise, this one's a slam dunk...the best part is, we wont have to lay heavy wood here...

I cant wait

I've had a lot of success tailing the Pacers lately (since the trade :D) and the good thing was, I bailed out in the right moment, so now I'm thinking about them as a team again, watching how they'll develop and respond after a few rough games.

Talent wise Denver are above them a few notches but Indy has the D and the solid chemistry. However, the spot for them can't be worse, so I agree with you here, just waiting for the line.

:shake:

Iverson most likely to sit out for a few games. He admitted he rushed back to soon and doesn't want the injuries to nag.

the lines wont be out until iverson's status is revealed...

i never expected him to come out after his return...

if he plays, obviously i'll prolly be on it

AI isn't going to play. So without him and WITH O'neal, I have this line around 5 or 6. GL Will. I believe AI will sit, Camby will play, and Oneal will play.

oneal and camby are both going to play...

i would bet on iverson playing, which would really help out the value seeing as how the line would be set for a sub par performance from him...

i'll prolly be taking this around +4 w/o Iverson or +1 w/ him

oneal and camby are both going to play...

i would bet on iverson playing, which would really help out the value seeing as how the line would be set for a sub par performance from him...

i'll prolly be taking this around +4 w/o Iverson or +1 w/ him

Sounds great for you b/c I really think you'll be seeing higher #'s in this. As for AI, this is the first time I've EVER heard him truly say he was hurt. I'm from Philly, and this guy played through everything. Now he's finally admitting injury. I really think he his hurt this time, and won't suit up.

camby and iverson wont be playing...

i'm looking into this,

undecided on this card...it seems like this or nothing for me today

I see +7 right now. Seems like a lot. Undecided on the side but I did play the over 204.

I am sure before the end of the day, I will have a play on Denver as well in true bet em all degenerate fashion

Back