A few for Thursday

Paulie The Vig

Pretty much a regular
Toronto -105 New Toronto playing field is playing very slow at this point and Sanchez throws a very heavy ball and is a GB pitcher I like my chances at Home with Sanchez.
Washington -128 I'll play the rematch between Fister/Hamels. Philly off of 4 loses and Washington bats are starting to wake up. Personally I don't thing Hamels gives a shit and won't be there much longer.
Mets -108 Yes Gee is the weak Link in the rotation but this is an angle play for me so FWIW I play my angles for better or worst.

Contest in a few more days looking forward to competing. Good Luck to all :shake:

PS: Ususally play more dogs but won't pass up the small favorites or the play what I feel is +E MY CLV this year so far is +1.46 which I want to reach 2.00 but am happy with where it's at. Yes I do believe is CLV.

Thanks Hound, Best of Luck to you also I always check you out with Play, emkee, hugh, BJ and way to many to mention all the solid people here with great information and it's nice to be a part of it.:shake:

Not sure why everyone is so down on gee.

He's not a bad pitcher.

I was in a rush so I just said THIS to your post and I agree with you to a point that he's not a bad pitcher but he's the weak link in the Mets rotataion. At some point in the season if he doesn't produce 2013 numbers or close he will be replaced.

Back