a couple...

Hawaiiguy

Big Kahuna
1-5 in my last disastrous post weeks ago after nailing 8 huge plus money plays out of the previous 11.....

post when I have time.....

White Sox, who woulda thought they would win 11 of their last 15, sweeping KC in KC, and winning the series against Texas, Detroit, and Minnesota???...

Leaned heavily with Chisox and Houston Under as I like both pitchers....

Worth noting: Watch out for LJ Hoes batting for Houston. Since his call up, he has steadily risen his average to .330+ and moved to the two hole. He is on pace to score 120 runs and steal 50 bases in a prorated season. Houston has been scoring 5.2+ runs per game since his call up...I know this, because I picked him up early for fantasy baseball and he has been killing it.....Kid is dynamite...

NYY -110 Said this in my previous 100 posts, Dickey should be a favorite to NO ONE at Home in that Dome. His splits are insane with a near 6.00 ERA over 10 games in that stale air, knuckler goes straight, Dome (2.5 runs higher than road starts). Yankees have won 10 straight against Toronto and are just 3 1/2 out of the playoffs.....Toronto is playing for nothing and must have the most guys batting under .220 (4) in MLB. Toronto coming home off a long 10 game road trip..... Hughes sucks big time in my book, but at this price I will bite.

Cincy -110 Another case where I don't exactly like the pitcher I am betting on, Leake, but I dislike Lyons even more....Pretty sure no one watched Estrada eat up Cincy yesterday, but Cincy definitely played their worst game of the year. Lot of base running blunders, lack of hustle, and undisciplined at bats (11ks). Hope to see a better effort tonite.....

Detroit RL +115 Oakland was on my fade list at the All-Star Break. Sub .500 so far, and now Josh Reddick has joined their long DL. Just realized they join Toronto with their bottom 4 batters all under .220, and Cespedes (.227) almost there to boost them to five. Love Griffin, but will take Sanchez and his 1.91 HOME ERA and Detroit's 6 RPG scored per game at HOME.....

Seattle Over 8 1/2 Probably have never bet an over in Seattle. All I can say is: Blackley and Saunders. The two best BP pitchers I have ever seen. Not sure how both are still in MLB....

SD +110 Tyson Ross is the real deal, and now I get him catching Arizona returning home off a brutal 10 game road trip. Expect red hot Will Veneble and future stud Gyorko to get some hits off a very hittable McCarthy tonite......

Col Over 10 1/2 Hate this Colorado line up, but it is against Zito and his 5.6 ERA and 10.00 ERA last three. SF's line up is getting healthy......they should get a bunch tonite.....

Lyons lights out in multiple starts at AAA after demotion.. Reds vs lefties is a struggle and Lyons slider has been very good for awhile including two innings of relief a few ago.. GL tho HG.. gl in in CFB.. haven't been around in awhile but look forward to your threads always...

Lyons lights out in multiple starts at AAA after demotion.. Reds vs lefties is a struggle and Lyons slider has been very good for awhile including two innings of relief a few ago.. GL tho HG.. gl in in CFB.. haven't been around in awhile but look forward to your threads always...
You are probably right as always Tee, more of a bet on a bounce back effort from Cincy after watching them for three hours yesterday.....

Probably not going to write much about UH this year as last year I didn't either, I can't stand Norm Chow and this entire program......Bookies share my sentiment, I would love to fade UH every game but with these 20+point lines just doesn't suit my betting style.

MCG, pretty sure Hoes will help even if he cools off, but if your OF is as bad as you say, you can't lose......

Probably not going to write much about UH this year as last year I didn't either, I can't stand Norm Chow and this entire program......Bookies share my sentiment, I would love to fade UH every game but with these 20+point lines just doesn't suit my betting style.

we always desire HG Hawaii thoughts... let us know what you think as season progresses:shake:

Back