A bunch of College lines just moved slightly before 4 pm on Friday..

gridironguy

Pretty much a regular
Illinois down to -11.5

Vandy up to -6

N. Illinois down to -13

Florida St up to -4.5

Those are just the ones I noticed. I wonder if Dr. Bob had another release..

Maybe he's trying to shake things up and release at different times so people who follow for free cannot get down

It could have been Billy Walters and his crew out in Vegas.

I always like to know what's moving because sometimes you can get a number on a team that you wanted before. Of course, by doing so you are fading someone who has some clout on the lines but those guys are wrong a lot, too

I'm trying to get a feel for this game tonight. Okie St. is the better team no question! The Over is tempting, haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet!

I thought Billy Walters called it quits? I thought he was going to focus on his golf course/resort development business rather than try to find ways to wager, since he is banned from Vegas cages.

It's pretty strange. I've been following CFB for a long time and I have not seen 5 or 6 games move at the same time on a Friday afternoon before. I think it's Dr. Bob. It would be nice to see his analysis on these plays, just to see why he likes them.

Does anyone else remember moves like this on a Friday afternoon, all at the same time?

Not really. Wasn't there some movement from the Bill Edler stuff last year .. maybe not this much though. seems suspiciously bob like doesnt it ?

wsex currently has

ill -12.5

vandy -6 even

n. illinois -14 even

fla st -4.5

penn st -33

texas am -23

Penn State... and I'm just guessing here.. could have something to do with the weather.. it's gotten wet here today and there's more rain on the way it looks like. Could mean a couple different things - Joepa doesn't play his guys quite so long for fear of injury in the sloppiness... could mean penn state just can't pass the ball as much and slow the pace of the game down quite a bit. ... could be a bunch of sharps too, the hell do i know?

Not really. Wasn't there some movement from the Bill Edler stuff last year .. maybe not this much though. seems suspiciously bob like doesnt it ?

I had never heard of Bill Edler until I just googled him. All it says is that he was a poker player. Did he bet on sports as well?

yes he was giving the poker players ... eric lindgren and those guys picks. i doubt they moved the lines the way a walters or a drbob do. i also dont think many people get those picks like they did at start of last year.

Back