***9 lex***

1-1 for small profit thursday. Looking like there will be quite a few plays today....

Chiefs/Bills o39.5-105

Bills+5-105

Falcons tt o19.5

Vikings/Cowboys o51-102

Saints-5.5-106

Titans-3-111

Redskins-2-105

Seahawks-14.5-105

Steelers/Patriots o42.5-103

4 units each

Falcons+375

Bills+190

2 units each

9.5 pt teaser+140

Jets+15
Hawks-7
Ravens+8.5
Steelers/Pats o33.5

3 units

Last edited:
Chiefs/Bills over- Was waiting for the total to get under 40 and I got it. Cold weather today @around 35 but no precip likely, and hardly any winds. Bills defense has been playing light years better at home but still struggle vs teams that stick to the run. Even with Tuel in I think the Bills will be able to get to 20 today, Spiller is a go and says he feels much better. Full wr core today and Goodwin has that deep threat the Bills need, but in the end I expect a run heavy gameplan that gets Tuel in short 3rd down opportunities. I like the way Chandler has been playing as of late along with Stevie who has been a stud despite playing banged up every week. Don't be surprised to see the Bills run 50+ times, they went for 203 on 55 carries vs the ravens, and went for 130 vs Panthers, 130 vs Cincy, and 136 vs the Patriots. McCoy went for 158 vs the Chiefs and let's be honest since then they haven't really faced a team that will adhere to the run quite like the Bills will. On the other side of the ball I think Mario will get pressure, but KC should also be able to move the ball on the ground. I have my doubts about Tuel but it's not the same situation he was backed into vs the Browns, so he could perform much better. I'm banking on the Bills strength at rb to get the ball into scoring position, but in the end Tuel will have to make some big throws to get this over. I'm pretty close to added the Bills ML, line is climbing because of the qb news but as Marrone said this week Tuel starting doesn't change the other team's gameplan much....Bills haven't lost by more than 3 at home all season and I don't expect them to today either. Points are likely the best way to go but I may just take a stab at +200

last one before halfs

parlay @+1290

Saints tt o26
Bills tt o17.5-105
Patriots tt o24.5
Raiders tt o23-105

1 unit

I'm getting off the Bills TT over train today. Don't know enough about Tuel really. He's probably better than he looked in relief against the Browns but likely not as good as he looked in preseason. Spiller may be the healthiest he's been in a while but KC's run defense looks pretty stout too. GL today Lex

Cowboys-6-130 2ndh

Chiefs/Bills o20-118 2ndh

Chargers tt o10.5-125 2ndh

Falcons+190 2ndh

Falcons/Panthers o23 2ndh

3 units each

Back