9/20/2008 NCAAF Sides/Totals

tru

Friend of CTG
1-1 on tha week operation stackola gots 8-10 today it looks like. addin more as tha day goes

North Carolina State +7 -110 8 units

gl to us etg

yeah hoop its movin to 6.5 alot of books an plus juice on tha -7 at pinny

pinny just moved it to 6.5 alot wit bookmaker an bet jamaica

5dimes hanging on to -115... It went from -102 to -110 in 3 minutes, while I was looking at it.

I was able to lock in the -110, but then I saw pinny drop it.

I went ahead and locked in Arky as well. I was hoping to see 10 pop back up, but 5dimes was holding Bama 9 -108, so I don't see it. Bookmaker had 9.5 -110, so I grabbed it before it left.

thanks horses, good luck today. what games u on?

hoop cant believe it went back up to 10. i hope that half point doesnt come into play here.

tyrone-biggums.gif

On da Wolfpack bro as well and was looking to add Army so tail ya on that one.. no opinion on the other but never bad to grab the points ...:cheers:GL as well the rest of the day

thanks guys lookin for an overall profitable week however that comes out of tha games today. looks like nothin else till 3pm.

good luck today nut really like tha spot here for tha wolfpack, i been pussin out alot this year on ML dogs but this spot shoulda been a ml dog play.

haha yeah that half point wont matter. arky not even close. dick an his poor passing today. oh well thats how i wanna lose when i lose, lose bad.

UCLA ML +140 8 units

cant get 4 an anyways im sure id be on tha ML here still at 4. opened at 1, pushed up to 3-3.5. playi ntha ML to reduce tha vig an also its not often a 3 poitn dog covers or even pushes witout tha outright. really hope we dont see it here in this spot an ucla cashes tha ML.

Auburn ML +110 8 units
Wake Forest/Florida State under 46 -110 8 units
Arizona State +7 -110 8 units

Back